Unban Request for unfair ban
Your name:benoy101

[b]Your ban ID:36409

[b]Banned by:[FL:M] Pavilion

[b]Reason:Breaking FearRP, even after I warned you?

[b]Involved: A cop and pavilion
[b]Why we should unban you:
I thought this was a really unfair ban. This all started when i was driving my car threw town and the speed limit was 15. and i went threw at 30. well i did not know it was 15. after that a random cop trys ramming me off the road and shooting me. so i took off so i wouldn't get killed because i diddn't know if he was a good cop or a bad cop. i had no idea he was coming to get me for speeding. than i was driving he rams me off the road and blocks me again. this is were Pavilion came in, so he told me i was breaking RP, so i got out of the car and he said, 'don't fail RP again this is a warning next time ban' so i thaught i was fee to go so i ran away and got tazerd and band, im sorry i was mis understood, i wont let this happen again. i just got off a 6 day ban and i wanted to start fresh. I apologize to Pavilion and the cop that was involved, i am sorry and i hope you see this.
Let's see.

I had a report of someone breaking FearRP. I came to the situation to witness you in the car refusing to get out even though the officer had a gun pointed at the vehicle. You then began to drove off, so I froze you and told you to abide by FearRP and issued a warning.

I place your car down, I watched you get out the car, still under gunpoint you started to run, the officer continued to point his tazer at you, but you just continued running. Yet again breaking FearRP after my warning. Therefore I issued a fair ban.
Pavilion.. IM sorry i thought when you let me off with a warning you were letting me go.. that's why i ran. if you unban me ill still take the arrest. im was misunderstood.
It wasn't that way at all.

I placed you down next to the officer, you stood for a second then started to run. You ran forward for a few seconds while the officer had you under gun point and then began to run circles around him. You were knowingly breaking FearRP, literally one minute after I warned you.
(08-21-2013, 08:56 PM)Pavilion Wrote: It wasn't that way at all.

I placed you down next to the officer, you stood for a second then started to run. You ran forward for a few seconds while the officer had you under gun point and then began to run circles around him. You were knowingly breaking FearRP, literally one minute after I warned you.

Denied for reason stated above.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub