Sturat_da_slayer BR
Name of player: Sturat_da_slayer

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55264770

Time in GMT: 4:00am - ish

Server: v2p

Summary: Around 4:00am on the 17th I was playing on the server. I saw some of the things the President was doing - I really didn't like them, so I wanted to kill him so someone else could take his position. I know this is against the rules now, and I'm really sorry for it, but I feel that what proceeded it was even worse (on his side).
After a long spat, I decided to drive around in my car. When I pulled up to the gas station I was greeted with Sturat_da_slayer shooting me in the face with a shotgun. I was pretty annoyed with it, and I didn't know who it was. I wasn't sure at the time if RDM contradicts NLR, so I went off to fetch my car and head home. Before reaching my car, I was not-so-kindly shot in the face again by Sturat_da_slayer. At this point I was pretty upset, but once again I headed back to my car. This time he had broken my car by prop-pushing it. I payed $1000 (which is/was a lot to me) to repair it and I decided to head back, quickly, to my home.
As I drove down the hill I saw Sturat_da_slayer again. I pulled up beside him to plead him to stop killing me. I was, once again, killed, and then I was told I tried to CMD. At this point, I was extremely annoyed. I waited a bit, but then went to my car, which I found missing. Stolen.
Sturat_da_slayer pretty much ruined my morning and I hope he doesn't go without punishment.

Evidence: Chat logs around 4:00am 17th Aug

Sidenote: I know I'm in the wrong here, but I don't believe I did as bad as he did.
(08-17-2013, 04:10 AM)Crashdownx Wrote: Name of player: Sturat_da_slayer

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55264770

Time in GMT: 4:00am - ish

Server: v2p

Summary: Around 4:00am on the 17th I was playing on the server. I saw some of the things the President was doing - I really didn't like them, so I wanted to kill him so someone else could take his position. I know this is against the rules now, and I'm really sorry for it, but I feel that what proceeded it was even worse (on his side).
After a long spat, I decided to drive around in my car. When I pulled up to the gas station I was greeted with Sturat_da_slayer shooting me in the face with a shotgun. I was pretty annoyed with it, and I didn't know who it was. I wasn't sure at the time if RDM contradicts NLR, so I went off to fetch my car and head home. Before reaching my car, I was not-so-kindly shot in the face again by Sturat_da_slayer. At this point I was pretty upset, but once again I headed back to my car. This time he had broken my car by prop-pushing it. I payed $1000 (which is/was a lot to me) to repair it and I decided to head back, quickly, to my home.
As I drove down the hill I saw Sturat_da_slayer again. I pulled up beside him to plead him to stop killing me. I was, once again, killed, and then I was told I tried to CMD. At this point, I was extremely annoyed. I waited a bit, but then went to my car, which I found missing. Stolen.
Sturat_da_slayer pretty much ruined my morning and I hope he doesn't go without punishment.

Evidence: Chat logs around 4:00am 17th Aug

Sidenote: I know I'm in the wrong here, but I don't believe I did as bad as he did.

firstly crashdownx u didn't include that you where a gun dealer when u ran up to me and killed me and you didn't even give a valid reason therefore you random raided. I made good laws and the tax was set to 13% which is always my starting tax percentage... I believe no reason to raid and rdm me. I was really looking forward to looking after evocity, I had a queuing system set up and everything in the nexus and this gun dealer (crashdownx) came in and shot me in the face countless times and shouted into his mic fu*k the police... I did threaten to put up a br but I get rdmed so much I don't put br's up, so I just said I would so he would learn from his mistakes because at the end of the day it is a game I don't want to chuck people off of it for making a mistake or for having that moment of stupidity, but he kept having a go at me in ooc and when he passed me he tried to cdm me and when that didn't work he pulled into the fuel station to try and cover it up as if he was getting fuel and I just had enough of it btw I was a Corleone member, turned around and killed him. then I tried to move his car coz it was blocking the fuel area and his gun was underneath his car as well. then he brok NLR and came back to try and kill me so I killed him and told him to not break NLR. then I went to the lake cliff where I was waiting for a friend and crashdownx tried to cdm me again breaking NLR again! so I killed hiim coz I have been told that if someone tries to CDM you, you can kill them. then my friend arrived and crashdownx broke NLR again coming back to his car and me and he was jaywalking and my friend ran him over, then he raged in chat and said he is going to put up a br and left. I wouldn't break the rules after a month ban I am trying to be a good rp player but crashdownx is causing me so much hassle
I was there as well they sat there and keep arguing. I told them several times to use /pm and quit breaking OOC rule nine
Approved.

After reviewing the logs, I have banned Crashdownz for two days.

Sturat_da_slayer, you say you were a Corleone Member, yet the logs show otherwise. I have also suspended, Sturat_da_slayer, for metagaming (demoting Crashdownz for an OOC "mocking") and for random deathmatching.
Regards,
aviator