GTA V - Online
(08-17-2013, 01:57 PM)Verzyn Wrote: If anyone wants to see some really great videos analysing every single little thing about GTA V I would reccomed this YouTube channel called CVG. They have uploaded a series called GTA 5 o'clock which covers anything and everything about the upcoming game.

http://m.youtube.com/user/cvg

Can't believe that they are babbling straight for an hour! :p Good channel !

I love the trailer, can't wait! Nivida just announced that the GTA V PC version WILL come this fall. They are not one to lie about those things says the writer. May even come to PS4 and Xbox One since it's PC based.

http://www.gamereactor.se/nyheter/117824...+i+h%F6st/ (sorry, swedish source)
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I can not wait for that game, looks like it will be one of the best games ever, i do not know any other game that will have so much details.
(08-16-2013, 08:33 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Has great potential, can't wait to cry when I see 12 year olds ruin it...

Well, for me, I probably won't be able to play it, for me, Games for Windows Live will be ruining it, should they choose to use that crap.

Otherwise, this looks really good, and should it actually work (that meaning, should they decide to find something not crappy to use, such as Steam), I might consider buying and not pirating this game.
I started playing GTA Online and got dropped off from the airport. I got out of the car and stepped in that circle and now it says "launching session" at the bottom and has "settings | players | details" at the top but it's been like this for 10 minutes...probably the servers or something but I can't get out of it unless I launch the game again.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Yeah, Arc, I just now got into the game an hour ago. They're working on making more servers than before to fix this -
Assuming they underestimated how many people were going to play today.
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
For now, I call it "GTA Offline".
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • Kulthro
Cant want too try this feature.
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

Looking forward to play it.

I am a little disappointed about these "700 missions", it turned out that it is Races and such, which isn't really what I call missions more of activities.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Moisty
(10-02-2013, 09:32 AM)Equalizer Wrote: Looking forward to play it.

I am a little disappointed about these "700 missions", it turned out that it is Races and such, which isn't really what I call missions more of activities.

It was kinda expected to be honest, did you really think that they would create hundreds more storymode-like missions just for multiplayer? I still find them to be very enjoyable.
You still get missions from the story characters such as Lester and Simeon which I think is pretty cool.

The only thing I don't like about multiplayer is that you can't do this Sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvQvXkwzU1Y
Indeed. Gta V online servers overloaded for xbox. Could'nt get on last night
Kind Regards,
Wood.