BR For Verbal assault and Hate speech.
Name of player: [AG] MagmaKnight

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43143669

Time: Around 10:30pm-11:00pm GMT+2

Server: v33x

Summery: Well, it all started When In my opinion Magma Metagamed and I told him so. Later on an argument broke out over PM. Since the beginning of the argument I asked him peacefully and kindly to stop messaging me because I have no reason on talking with him but he continued Anyway. He has insulted me several times by saying That he has slept with my mother and he has f*cked her and such. He also insulted me a few times by saying that "my brain is to small to understand" and many things like that. Even after that, Iv asked him Again to stop messaging me, be he refused and continued to message me with insulting things.

evidnece:
In this video I opened the console and highlighted His insults. Sorry if the quallity of the video is not good.
I recommend watching in on 1080p for maximum resolousion.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtxtfEBtp...e=youtu.be

Note- I also request A log check around Between 10:30 pm and 11:00 pm GMT+2 in case the video is not clear and for more evidence of what he said, Thanks.
You insulted me as well during it and besides General Rule 4 only applies to OOC chats and PM is a semi-IC chat.
Yes, but we obviously used it for OOC.
Approved.
Regards,
aviator