Call of Duty: Ghost. The Reveal.
This fits that post perfectly.

Spoiler :
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZVD8uoTpcztYD_KPasHD...QrEd8tNuPS]

(08-16-2013, 03:12 PM)Flabbawookie Wrote: I completey agree that it's not the game developers ruining the series, it's the player base it's attracting with 10 year old kids being the majority of it.
No it bloody well isn't only the community's fault, they devs are rerealeasing the same game over and over every bloody year and creating crap games that sell well that every other company wants to copy and IW is fuckin' the shooter industry by begging for rip offs. Too many games have been affected by it.

(08-16-2013, 03:12 PM)Flabbawookie Wrote: I KNOW that no matter how much people lk shit about it, they're still going to end up getting it because it's CoD and WHEN they don't like it they'll be all "This game is so unrealistic, hit detection is bad, that gun's OP" bla bla bla all of that bullshit.
I put out more shit about Call of Duty than a constipated elephant. I do not plan to buy, I can simply play the last one I bought, MW3.
The following 1 user Likes Teh Time Rider's post:
  • York
Ah Jarz, I loved the Battle Chatter.

*cough* We brits have such great online etiquette... Cheese
The following 3 users Like Adman's post:
  • York, Verzyn, D0ctor
Fish AI - The future of gaming.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
(08-17-2013, 10:42 AM)Adman Wrote: Ah Jarz, I loved the Battle Chatter.

*cough* We brits have such great online etiquette... Cheese

U fkin wot m8, I'll av u
The following 1 user Likes Verzyn's post:
  • Adman
After 6 YEARS (Modern Warfare was released in 2007) i expected something else, something bigger and something better. Everyone who played CoD 4 before will realize that this thing is not that different in terms of multiplayer mode. I used to play Modern Warfare and it was infact good, but right now i have no time to play nearly same multiplayer with improvements like perks/weapons or other shit, i want to see improvement like BF3 - BF4. This is how the real shooter should look like, and no, i am not bf fan, i doubt i will even buy it, but still it looks pretty good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9yVV6g3q7g

This comment summarizes all the best:

"I shot an RPG at a wall in CoD and it made a black stain xD".
jesus BF4 looks amazing...

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

i will probably be getting bf4, but in my honest opinion, most of the new features should have been already in bf3. i do look forward for the new destruction engine,5 player squads, and maps like shanghai. i have yet to see what new weapons, gadgets, and vehicles, they add to the game. i forgot to mention commander mode, which looks like a useful way to help your team out.
*facepalm*

People still try to compare Battlefield and Call of Duty, but what you don't realize is they're aiming for different things? Battlefield is aiming for a realistic shooter which they have done very well, and Call of Duty is aiming for the arcade type shooter, which they also have done very well. So to compare the both and say that Battlefield is better is simply a matter of what shooter you like, not one game being better than another. I admit I like battlefield more than Call of Duty because I love playing realistic shooters but I also like my fair share of CoD because it's just fun to run and gun and get cool killstreaks. Battlefield will always have better graphics because they're putting their effort into making the game look as realistic as possible, and CoD are working on dynamic maps, different killstreaks and only slightly improved graphics.

They're both aiming at different target audiences, so therefore you can't compare the two.
I hate COD the only good one was COD 4, this time I am buying BF4