Your ban ID:
Banned by:
[FL] Fultzy
Reason:
Basing as BMD / You should know better
Involved:
Vuskk
Why we should unban you:
Becase Admin told me that allowed. The admin GeorgeTheBoy told to me and vuskk You can base At BMD but you need to sell to people.
And that what I did someone ask for buy thing and I bought to him.
Why Ban if GeorgeTheBoy told me that allowed?
He told me and vuskk "As Long As BMD Do His Job He Can Base"
Yes "As Long As BMD Do His Job He Can Base"
My Ban Had A Reason Atleast But This One Is Random.
Its not random. You are not allowed to base as a dealing job. Its a black market dealer. You deal items so you are not allowed to base.

Rule 5 under Jobs.

Quote:You cannot raid as a Doctor, Chef, Gundealer, BMD, Taxi driver, or Security guard. For any of these jobs you cannot base with rebels, corleones, or any other group of specific people. Do not make a contra base as any of these jobs as the purpose of these jobs is to provide a service for the city, not lock themselves in a room and "contra whore".

You were not providing a service to the city because you were sitting with your contraband in the industrial area. You are to sell first. You can have contraband but you have to be selling first. You were not since you were right beside your contraband the whole time I was on the server before banning you. (About 10 minutes)
(08-15-2013, 05:43 PM)Fultzy Wrote: Its not random. You are not allowed to base as a dealing job. Its a black market dealer. You deal items so you are not allowed to base.

Rule 5 under Jobs.

Quote:You cannot raid as a Doctor, Chef, Gundealer, BMD, Taxi driver, or Security guard. For any of these jobs you cannot base with rebels, corleones, or any other group of specific people. Do not make a contra base as any of these jobs as the purpose of these jobs is to provide a service for the city, not lock themselves in a room and "contra whore".

You were not providing a service to the city because you were sitting with your contraband in the industrial area. You are to sell first. You can have contraband but you have to be selling first. You were not since you were right beside your contraband the whole time I was on the server before banning you. (About 10 minutes)
I sell to people in the MTL what worng with that???
And that wasn't my contra sir I was in anther place (room) and bought there for people. I tried to selling for people.Not for just be BMD with contra I can be Rebel or corleone for that.
And too I don't have to do shop in the city.
And please let anther admin review it.
George told to me what I said in the first command and the guy was like me.
And if that will be denied I don't think becase worng I need to get ban for an week.
So you were selling to the kids you were basing with? Just like it says not too in the rule. After speaking to George that is in fact not what he told you. You twisted it into this and with 500+ hours you should not this is not okay. Black Market Dealers do not have fancy shops to sell things from. They own a trashy like dealing house where they go to make all their transactions. Not sit in the back of industrial with contraband with your clan buddies.

Denied.