Unban Request LadysMan217
Your name: [FL:RP]LadysMan217

Your ban ID: 28366

Banned by: Temar

Reason: Double Accounting

Involved: No One

Why we should unban you: Hi there it was a while back when I got banned for prop spamming and I couldn't face being banned from the server for 3 month so I thought it was a good idea to make a new account turns out I was so wrong at the time I didn't realise how bad that actually was since then I have been on other servers and have learnt a lot about rules and stuff I understand what I done was wrong and would love another chance on the server I have learnt from my mistakes and would never do anything like that, this is simply the best server and game there is ! I spent so much time on the server and donated, racked up a lot of hours between my accounts and made a lot of friends on this server while playing here please please would it be possible if could chance. I promise I won't let you down.
The very fact you decided to go on our servers with an alternate account shows just how much respect you have for the community and the rules. You could have waited that time and came back fair and square, yet you decided to try and trick the server to dishonestly come back.

Your time here is up.

Also:
Rules for posting an unban reques Wrote:6. Do not write an unban request if you broke the rules.
Only write an unban request if you have a reason to, e.g.: you have been in a misunderstanding and got proof for that. In a later stage of a ban longer than 3 months, you may post an appeal trying to convince us about your gathered RP skills and apology - keep in mind, most heavy bans were given out with good reason and thus are highly unlikely to get revoked.

The unban request section is made for people who have received an unfair ban, not for people who broke the rules and feel incredibly sorry now. If you did not know the rules - ignorance is not an excuse. You will have to live with the consequences of your actions. Even if you claim somebody else was using your account - it's YOUR account and thus YOU will be held responsible.