Sorry George
Name: Jawshie

Time/Date: I don't remember a few days ago.

Steam ID: Mine? STEAM_0:1:46286458

Name of Administrator: Georgetheboy

Evidence: [Image: CrLqaEt.jpg]

Seriously a 1 day ban for a a door name -_- this is absolutely the most bogus thing i have ever seen.
GG DISABLE DAT RE
Read the rules for posting an abuse thread.
Rape is not a joke. General rule #15 clearly states: It's not allowed to roleplay raping or other sexual abuse. I believe by naming his door 'Rape time' he was in breach of this rule.
(08-15-2013, 12:53 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: Rape is not a joke. General rule #15 clearly states: It's not allowed to roleplay raping or other sexual abuse. I believe by naming his door 'Rape time' he was in breach of this rule.

YET he was not actually roleplaying it and you could have told him just to rename is damn door.
GG DISABLE DAT RE
(08-15-2013, 01:26 AM)Jawshie Wrote:
(08-15-2013, 12:53 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: Rape is not a joke. General rule #15 clearly states: It's not allowed to roleplay raping or other sexual abuse. I believe by naming his door 'Rape time' he was in breach of this rule.

YET he was not actually roleplaying it and you could have told him just to rename is damn door.

He was on a roleplay server so anything done in character counts as roleplay. So, naming his doors the way he did was in fact breaching the rule.

He shouldn't of named it that in the first place.
Consider yourself lucky, I would of given you no less then a month for this.
No case of abuse noted.