Unban request
Your name: (Steam friends name)
[FL:RP] Jackeyegs
[FL:RP] Jimmy

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
[FL] Fultzy

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)
Random Raid

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
[FL:RP] Jackeylegs
[FL:RP] Jimmy
[FL:RP] Wood Chopper
Rest of Corleones online.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

Ok I will explain the whole situation. ***Enjoy your read***

Me and Jimmy and a few other were playing as Yakuza, the Corleones turn up at our base and we ask them to leave, after them not leaving after asking them multiple times we pull guns and force them to leave. They then leave and we headed to the city. We then head to there base to apologize and try to form an alliance, but there was only a couple of Corleones there one being Rhys who then threatened me and [FL:RP] Blurr we leave the road outside the MTL and head for our base. We see the rest of the Corleones leaving the UM tunnel in cars we get to our base and find out we had been raided we automatically amused it was the Corleones because they were the only ones who had a reason to raid (Wood Chopper also accepted after the apparent Random Raid that they did raid us.). So we decided to raid them me and Jimmy headed in with Galils and Kevlars we killed all the armed Corleones, except Rhys who we are certain Job Changed to avoid an RP situation he then came and watched the rest of the raid. At this next point everyone was spamming in chat we had the Full SRU squad outside, yet we continued to raid whilst in a building the SRU moved in a killed us both. We then were banned for Random Raiding by [FL] Fultzy.

Additional Info: They claimed they didn't threaten us yet you can check logs to see that Rhys had a Shotgun and shouted go away multiple times. If you claim this isn't a good enough reason to raid, it was the same reason that they raided us... so they should too be banned for random raiding as they raided with the same reason.
Funny so me having a shotgun holstered and telling you to leave is not allowed, I was watching you continuously press the button on our gate trying to get in (random raid) then I noticed you we're ramming the gate. Blurr even admitted he was a Gun dealer with the Yazzuka You also we're camping in our base You didn't even say get on the ground you just instantly opened fire, also may I ask how did you get in the base? because I kept seeing Blurr ram the gate please explain what you we're doing at that point I don't respect you posting an Un-ban request on something you did I have proof from another Corleone that you we're attempting to break in (meaning Blurr continuously ramming the gate down)

Well that's all I have too have fun reading this long post

Good day!

And also how is having a shotgun equipped like from 20 mins going to do anything?
Good lie!! Show that on record at that time you didn't even have a buttoned gate because Wood Chopper had removed it....
Ramming the gate o'rly we saw you behind us and got out to ask where your Don was you then pulled your shotgun out UPHOLSTERED and yelled in chat to leave.
Blurr was a Citizen then when me and Jimmy decided to raid changed to a Gun Dealer he didn't even raid so why was he even banned?

Also you say you have proof please post this proof, if it isn't posted then you have lied and you should be banned permanently for telling lies in the Courthouse...
If you do have this proof of yours then it shall also show that your shotgun was upholstered and that we were not ramming the door, so you shall also be banned for telling lies in the Courthouse.
Ahah! Let's get some quotes out of what you have posted here.

Quote:, the Corleones turn up at our base and we ask them to leave, after them not leaving after asking them multiple times we pull guns and force them to leave
This I find funny. We drive up to see what is going on down at UM. You instantly pull guns on us and say "get away" and start yelling at us. We then decide to head off. I PMed Fultzy and made sure you having us at gunpoint (not in your base but on the UM road) was okay to raid for. It was.

Quote:We then head to there base to apologize and try to form an alliance

Yeah you did. You headed over to our base and got in the way as we was exiting. We was loading our guns up for a raid at this point. I left Rhys in the base whilst me and the mafia went to UM.

Quote:Rhys who then threatened me and [FL:RP] Blurr
Not sure about this. I was of course not here and was at your base prepping up for the raid.

Quote:we leave the road outside the MTL and head for our base. We see the rest of the Corleones leaving the UM tunnel in cars we get to our base and find out we had been raided we automatically amused it was the Corleones because they were the only ones who had a reason to raid

Haha. I find your lies funny. We had our entire mafia sitting at your UM base and all guarding it. You never and I repeat never came down that road whilst we went in. It was all very quiet and the only person that did go down was some Sir grey guy. He never noticed us raiding since we had someone inside Blurr's room with the door closed. I drove off to grab my tides truck and then saw SRU heading to our base. I then left getting my tides truck, Picked Krause up from your base and we left.

Quote:(Wood Chopper also accepted after the apparent Random Raid that they did raid us.).

Not sure what on earth you mean here.

Quote:So we decided to raid them me and Jimmy headed in with Galils and Kevlars we killed all the armed Corleones,

I remember this taking place. I ran around with guns and pointed them at the SRU. We then noticed he was going for a more calm approach so I ordered the mafia to put them down. I saw someone inside the big shutter bit and I thought he was one of us so I ran in to tell him to lower the gun. It was actually Jimmy and he just gunned me down and took my Gaill (he did offer to give it back though).

Quote: it was the same reason that they raided us... so they should too be banned for random raiding as they raided with the same reason.

Now. This is the vital bit. We had a different reason to you. You had guns aimed and threatening us on the UM road. From what I hear from Rhys is that you are invading our base with threats and you start to enter our base. This is different because we was on a public road when you ran out and put us at gunpoint (like 3 of you) whereas in our base I hear you was inside or right next to the gate getting in the way of us leaving and entering. Therefor you are causing an obstruction so Rhys asked you to go away. We had driven up to your base and looked. We never even went right next to your base. So actually, We had a valid reason and you did not. Just to note Fultzy watched it all happen.

-- A quick side thing --
I think I know the exact reason they raided us. Jimmy started to PM me regarding me getting to my base at MTL. I then PMed something in an OOC context like "OOC - Cant right now. In a raid at UM". So actually, You also used OOC information to carry out a raid. That is just what I honestly think.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
I'm not posting anymore also Wood owned the Gate and you we're on are land so I have the right too tell you to back away.
1 we came there
2 i got out my car and was standing next to it
3 i never said i was Gun Dealer for Yakuza
4 I was not there when you the pulled the guns i died my car killed me and i changed to Gun Dealer so Nice lie
5 i didnt even press the button though
Wood Chopper, I did not use the OOC reason for the raid, I respect that you were not their when Rhys threatened Jackey and Blur so you do not know exactly what happened and you may have an opinion on what happened then. I also am not sure how he threatened them. All i know about the Threatening was that: It took place Outside of the Base and that Rhys Yelled "Get Out" or something along those lines. So I was told by Jackey and Blur That they were threatened and, obviously i believed them.

(08-14-2013, 06:08 PM)[FL:RP]Rhys Wrote: I'm not posting anymore also Wood owned the Gate and you we're on are land so I have the right too tell you to back away.

We were on the MTL road Outside of the gate
"Haha. I find your lies funny. We had our entire mafia sitting at your UM base and all guarding it. You never and I repeat never came down that road whilst we went in. It was all very quiet and the only person that did go down was some Sir grey guy. He never noticed us raiding since we had someone inside Blurr's room with the door closed. I drove off to grab my tides truck and then saw SRU heading to our base. I then left getting my tides truck, Picked Krause up from your base and we left. "

Me and Jimmy came in my Tides Truck and went to enter the tunnel, we saw you in a Black BMW coming out, we then headed into our base to find it was raided....
Hmm then I thought hmm who raided us?
Was it the Police nah they had no reason.
Was it some random citizens probably not.
Hmm was it the Corleones who had a reason to raid.... who do I pick?

Before this we had been threatened by Rhys so even more of a reason to be you.

I would also like to add why did you raid us?
I explained many times in my first post why we raided you. We drove up and three of you ran out pointing guns into our faces yelling us to leave.

Regarding you pulling up. I still say you did not do this. You also have no way to find we raided you did you? We left all the contra and pots there. We never touched any of it since we had to run to get the SRU away from our own base
Kind Regards,
Wood.
It was a random raid. Everything was explained in the server before you were banned.

Denied.