Unban Request
Your name: PaperHat

Your ban ID: 36237

Banned by: Pavilion

Reason: Raiding as a BMD

Involved: Many ppl i dont remember each one

Why we should unban you: im done with it! i got banned 4 times when an admin just decided to ban me! like wtf?? i was a BMD but i CHANGED my job and another admin told me that its fine if im changingmy job! its like a citizen changing is job to corleon member or to corleon assitence + if im already making an unban request ill as u to remove a few bans from my list first: i got banned for RDM when an admin didnt even asked me what happend he just banned me when what excually happend was that a guy got tranqed and a don corleon just pulled out an AK and killed him when i told him not to kill the guy, and then i took out a knife to kill the dont cuz he RDMed and the don CHANGED his job to avoid the death! second: BRA 35090 someone was punchwhoring me 50 min , then he changed his job to a police officer, i went into my car and he started to randomly shoot me, i didnt die and he got killed by someone i dont know who it was cuz i was in my car, then he got demoted and came back as nexus secretery and started to punchwhore me again! (btw after everytime he punched me i called an officer and they did NOTHING! excually NOTHING) when i told them (the cops) to arrest him or tell him to stop they didnt do anything so i got tired of it and i told them u dont do anything ill do something and killed the guy. then i got killed for invaild reason to kill like wtf?
third: BRA 34251 no idea who banned me for it like wtf? when was i invalved in this BR? and the fourth ban was the ban that im making an unban request right now

admins, please TALK TO THE PPL THAT YOURE ABOUT TO BAN ASK THEM WHAT HAPPEND OK? DONT BAN THEM STRAIGHT AWAY!
I had a report that v33x had a few problems, so I hopped on.

I came on to see a huge raid of around 10-15 people. I observed the raid and noticed you raiding as a Black Market Dealer. Therefore you were breaking the rules.

On a second note, read the court house rules:

Quote:3. If you are banned for 24h/1 day or less, you are not allowed to make an unban request.
i didnt make only about this one i did also about all the others and did u read what i wrote?? i changed my job! i asked an admin once and he said its FINE! so i didnt axcually break ANY rules!
I'd like to know which administrator told you that, because that's not true.

You're still a BMD, and you're still breaking the rules. Even if you use /job.
an admin told me that its fine.... ru kidding me???? ru sirius??? BTW: it was a while ago i dont remember which admin told me...
Of course you don't remember the name.

Unban request denied.

Please note, if you wish to appeal old bans, do so in separate requests.