No-Gravity chairs to get through walls -
Name of player: [CP:O] [FL:RP] CaptainzMadness

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59387534

Time in GMT: 4:30

Server: v2p

Summary: Well i followed a bunch of corleones and [CP:O] [FL:RP] CaptainzMadness was an SRU. they said they raiding president but [CP:O] [FL:RP] CaptainzMadness didn't know the password to get through the door so he used no gravity chairs to get out and back in. I recorded the 2nd one but sadly didn't catch his name.

Evidence:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOlhhfzBI...e=youtu.be
Lol tufty he was with me, i was on my bro's account and still is with me playing right now, It wasn't him trust me.
[Image: 1256tjt.png]
God has given you one face, and you make yourself another. -William Shakspeare
(08-14-2013, 06:42 PM)Morph Wrote: Lol tufty he was with me, i was on my bro's account and still is with me playing right now, It wasn't him trust me.

it was him because he was talking!
(08-14-2013, 06:44 PM)TuftyGoblin Wrote:
(08-14-2013, 06:42 PM)Morph Wrote: Lol tufty he was with me, i was on my bro's account and still is with me playing right now, It wasn't him trust me.

He was at the barns with me, I was FBI there was reports of contraband. I can ssure you it wasn't him.
[Image: 1256tjt.png]
God has given you one face, and you make yourself another. -William Shakspeare
(08-14-2013, 06:49 PM)Morph Wrote:
(08-14-2013, 06:44 PM)TuftyGoblin Wrote:

He was at the barns with me, I was FBI there was reports of contraband. I can ssure you it wasn't him.

Well then why was 4 SRU at the nexus? only 4 can be done. Explain please. He wasn't with u because he was complaining about the keypad at nexus. That doesn't make sense. When i told him he was crying about the Keypads their...

Also i haven't seen you on the servers for a while.
Do you have any other evidence to show who was doing this?

Next review: 16/08/13 20:02.
Regards,
aviator
Ban request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player, [CP:O] [FL:RP] CaptainzMadness (STEAM_0:0:59387534).

[FL] Aviator
Server Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator