Unban Request from Keksi
Your name: Keksiā„¢

Your ban ID: 36081

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: CDMing for a gun, Stopped then floored it

Involved: CreePyMuLtaY

Why we should unban you: I was cruising around with my car and suddenly there was this guy, CreePyMuLtaY, running around on the road. I didn't see him in time because there was a Steam chat message popping up in the corner of the screen, which distracted me for a second or two, and ran him over by accident. I then noticed that he dropped a gun and immidately said to him in German: "Sorry, I will take your gun and give it back to you". After that I picked up the gun and got in my car to drive to the rebel spawn (since he was a rebel).When I reached the rebel spawn, only seconds before I had the chance to give him the weapon back, an Admin banned me from the
server and now I still have the gun. I did not know that he had a gun, I didn't do it to get the gun. It was just an accident and I did apologize to him because I'm really
sorry. (Sorry for my bad english, I'm from Germany)
Denied.

You stopped your car and then stepped on the gas to hit him. I did not hear you say anything either and I was considerably close to you when you jumped out of your vehicle.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub