Constantly Downloading v33x.ain
Everytime I join V33x I always have to download rp_evocity_V33x.ain

It is beyond the point of annoyance as it takes a long time to download because when downloading things through gmod it freezes for some unknown reason. This makes it take longer to load in. And 9/10 times when I leave the server and join back when I come too download it my game autocloses its self. Does anyone know where I can find the download for this as I have looked everywhere.
You can download the map here - http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=5622

Just scroll down to where it says evo_city v33x and download the map from the link provided. Once downloaded follow the installation instructions.
I have the map its self but it is constantly downloading the graph. Which should be located in

Garrysmod/Garrysmod/Maps/Graphs

But it is not there and always downloads it.

But I will try downloading it again.
Yeah, try a re-installation of the map, that normally fixes map related issues.
Okay, thankyou for your help
Yeah make sure it's in the right area. If you can't see it then redownload it at the one Verzyn linked.
Re-downloading and installing the map did not produce a "rp_evocity_v33x.ain" file in the "Graphs" folder.

I have the same problem, I can see a "rp_evocity_v2d.ain" but no "rp_evocity(2)_v33x(v2p).ain".
Regards,
aviator
I am re-downloading these files ending at *.ain aswell, everytime. But is it really that big deal? it takes not more than few seconds.
It's indeed a p.ain in the ass, I will see if I can fix it.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 3 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • aviator, Moisty, D0ctor
It is annoying when your computer is not too great and sometimes when you try join it kills your game. Also for some reason my Gmod takes a very long time to lead since the new update and downloading things just make it even longer