Unban request azzanutter
[/size]Your name: azzanutter
Your ban ID: 36143

Banned by:[FL] Jokhah

Reason: prop spamming
Involved:it was just me and the admin involved

Why we should unban you: I should be unbanned because i did nothing wrong i was not propspaming when i was banned i hadn't even spawned a prop in ages. I do not know what i was really banned for there was and incident around 3-4 hours before i was banned where me and some others citizens got into a bottle throwing fight but it was just for fun that could be what the admin is referring to but i think there may be some mistake for i did not do anything ban-able when i was banned also i never actually talked to or saw the admin i was just suddenly banned.thanks for listening and i hope we can straighten this out so that i can play again love game.
You had a pile of radiator props on a sidewalk, had a few in the lobby. dunno how long they were there, but when I found your props scattered around the city, I handled it.
oh now i understand earlier that day these people were spawning in bottles and throwing then at my house i spawned in bottles and threw them back then they spawned lots of windows on top of me and then i spawned in radiators looks like i just forgot to delete them because they killed me. im sorry for the inconvenience i think 14 days is a little extreme for an mistake and also this is my first offence.
Fair enough. I'm going to release your ban this time as you've already served some time on it. Please remember in the future to not leave a pile of props like that, as it looks really bad. And don't spam props even if others are doing it.

Resolved