unban Sidney
Hi there i am posting an unban request for a friend of mine named: Sidney_NL, He can't get acces to the site so he can't post an
unbanrequest himselve. I know he really liked to play on your servers and always roleplayed very well, he has been banned for 2 months
now and we all would really apriciate it if he would get unbanned.

Your sincirely, Jemo

Your name: Sidney_NL

Your ban ID: 34700

Banned by: [FL] DoomDude1

Reason: Proppushing his buddy, contraband in an illegal base

Involved: Jemo (with the little ''TM'' symbol on the top right)

Why we should unban you: The reason why i got banned is not completely right, my friend Jemo had a base in the appartments and he asked me
if i wanted to join. So i did, i got rebel because he was a rebel too. when he let me in his base in the appartments
he showed me arround. just a minute after that hit mother called him he had to eat so i waited in his base,
I had proppushed him ones because i didn't want him to disconnect for being away 10 minutes and losing all his contra's
I know i was wrong at this point so i accept a fair ban (not 4 years)

What is not right abbout this ban is that i didn't even have a base i just walked into the base of my friend,
and i didn't had any contra's, there was nothing wrong with the base it had 3 keypads an just the door locked.
So i hope i will get unbanned or a fair ban instead of 4 years.

your sincerely Sidney_NL

(please don't mind my mistakes in typing, i am not Englisch)
The base had a platform above the bathroom which was a doomfort and was FailRP all around, completely unrealistic. It even had a platform which required propclimbing to get to the contraband. The reason why your ban is four years long is because you have managed to rack up 10 bans prior to this one.
but the base was mine (Jemo)

and not from sidney so unban sidney its unfair the prop and contra was mine
he was only looking in my base

Jemo
First off, I have no way of knowing whose contraband was at the top of the base. There were two sets of contraband in the apartment.

Second off, he had absolutely no issue basing in an illegal base.

Third off, he was proppushing you around the room.
(08-14-2013, 01:52 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: First off, I have no way of knowing whose contraband was at the top of the base. There were two sets of contraband in the apartment.

Second off, he had absolutely no issue basing in an illegal base.

Third off, he was proppushing you around the room.
but first there was one set of contraband on the top floor doomfort
they were mine (Jemo) because its to small on the top floor for 2 sets of contra band

second he didnt know that it was an ilegal base.
my parents called me to eat so i gone eat and he proppushed me for not going afk so you only can ban sidney for proppushing my body (not goning afk)

(sorry for my bad english)
I'm going to deny this one.

The base was illegal, the contraband was almost unreachable and he was proppushing you around the room which is never allowed.

Also, it was his 11th ban.