Unban Khawbro (NickelBorn)
Your name: Khawbro

Your ban ID: 36124

Banned by: [FL] DoomDude1

Reason: Sniping people for no reason from a rooftop.

Involved: This ban involved Mr.Faustin82.

Why we should unban you: I realize what I did is considered FailRP and I am hitting my head right now about it. As you can see this was my first ban and I have not done things like this in the past. I sincerely apologize for my actions which may have irritated or ruined the game for other players and myself. I do not ask you to completely Unban me because I need consequences for my actions but I would appreciate it if it was shortened a little. Thank you for reading.

Sincerely, Arik A. Khaw
Arik Adarian Khaw
How could you even think of that as RP in the first place?
The reason why your ban is so long is because you were on the highest possible accessible rooftop on V2P, killing people with an AWP. How in the world did you even think that was close to acceptable?
I did not realize that doing this was against RP. I am a little new but if you feel my ban should still be as long that is alright with me. Sorry for causing trouble it will not happen again.

Sincerely, Arik A. Khaw
Arik Adarian Khaw
It's an RP server. You used props to get on top of a rooftop, where you proceeded to slaughter random citizens for absolutely no reason whatsoever. I don't know what previous servers you've played on, but this is far from acceptable behavior on FL.