[Unofficial] -SARIF INDUSTRIES-
(08-13-2013, 10:09 AM)ArcHammer Wrote: Welcome to Sarif Industries, fellow scientist. You have been appointed the position of Research & Development Scientist. Remember to pick up your badge on your way into our Evocity HQ.

Edit: Changed the headings so they aren't an ugly brown anymore.
Thanks!
I <3 new headings
We are now in a business alliance with the Evocity Pawn Shop. We will trade items and sell to eachother to help eachother out.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Hello, the purpose of this message is to bring the following to your attention.

''[FL] Faustie: you ought to post in their thread saying Sarif is already a subsidiary of BM yo''

''---Administrators---
The administrators of Black Mesa are in general control of Black Mesa operations, both public and classified. While the highest level administrators are unknown to the public, there is a branch of administration which specifically deals with public enquiries, especially in the fields of advanced scientific research, military and security operations and incident reports. No-one in Black Mesa's history has ever managed to attack or injure a secret top-level administrator due to them nearly always being locked miles underground in the largest Black Mesa facilities or extremely well guarded if in public, always behind several layers of bulletproof materials, with immediate extraction options seconds away. Some of the more public administrators are trained in combat, and some are extremely lethal, such as Adam Jensen, prior head of security at Sarif Industries (now a subsidiary of Black Mesa).''

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=24337

It would appear all your clan belong to Faustie now.

Have a good day.
lolwut, dis getting weird.
(08-15-2013, 12:53 AM)Zaeed_Massani Wrote: Hello, the purpose of this message is to bring the following to your attention.

''[FL] Faustie: you ought to post in their thread saying Sarif is already a subsidiary of BM yo''

''---Administrators---
The administrators of Black Mesa are in general control of Black Mesa operations, both public and classified. While the highest level administrators are unknown to the public, there is a branch of administration which specifically deals with public enquiries, especially in the fields of advanced scientific research, military and security operations and incident reports. No-one in Black Mesa's history has ever managed to attack or injure a secret top-level administrator due to them nearly always being locked miles underground in the largest Black Mesa facilities or extremely well guarded if in public, always behind several layers of bulletproof materials, with immediate extraction options seconds away. Some of the more public administrators are trained in combat, and some are extremely lethal, such as Adam Jensen, prior head of security at Sarif Industries (now a subsidiary of Black Mesa).''

Have a good day.

What, so you're saying that we can't start up our own Sarif Industries clan because your clan decided to incorporate it into BM? Sorry, but we are a separate company and it's based off a whole different universe than Black Mesa from Half-Life.
Sorry Faustie!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep
(08-15-2013, 12:53 AM)Zaeed_Massani Wrote: Hello, the purpose of this message is to bring the following to your attention.

''---Administrators---

Have a good day.

What you mean? You want to tell us we are just one copy of blackmesa and because of that we belong to Faustie? Blackmesa and Sarif is not the same.
It just looks we are the same but we are not. There is still some difference.
The following 1 user Likes DarkN00b's post:
  • ArcHammer
Great idea. Just finished playing Deus Ex HR, which I assume you got the idea from. I love it!
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 1 user Likes Link's post:
  • ArcHammer
We would like some more employees.
(Sorry to bump)

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep
I am afraid I have to resign from my position, due to my own inactivity.

Good luck with the clan Smile
If you are inactive then its ok. Max inactivity here is 2-3 months. Then u get demoted. You can stay in the clan if you want to.
But if you are leaving... then goodluck in future Smile.