Because I don't Weedwhore
I was looking through some of my Steam pictures and forgot about the time I managed to persuade some people to sell me their pots. I even built a machine so the weed would slide down so I could collect it easier. Things got a bit out of hand:

[Image: 2iop.jpg]

[Image: 30af.jpg]

[Image: 92sz.jpg]

[Image: c0n8.jpg]

[Image: ga0e.jpg]

[Image: wkj9.jpg]

Not bad earnings, either.
The following 11 users Like GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Humla, Kulthro, Imperator, SoulRipper, Moisty, DoomDude1, York, WorldWideCoffee, Enzyme, Altoria, Niimo
Watch out we got a badass over here. No but seriously, nice built machine, hope no one interrupted your weedwhoring collecting of green things Cheese
Wow. That is some serious mechanics there.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
How many pots did you collect? I did this once with friends just to see how many pots we could collect to break an apparent FL record of 95 "Probably an unofficial record", we had 111 pots, we dubbed it "The Sea of Green"

Aftermath photo when we had to remove the dupe around the pots when everyone started to head off
[Image: 9CBE369794D4A35764DF9FFF8FA6D31FCA64347A]

[Image: B8D0B8A7783BDC52AAFAED868405A347346DB5EE]

The Pot Pile
Who dosnt want to jump into a pile of that much weed?
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 2 users Like BlackDog's post:
  • SoulRipper, Moisty
As a Dutch citizen I approve this.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Flame, Mahti
Nice set-up you made.

(08-12-2013, 10:02 AM)BlackDog Wrote: How many pots did you collect? I did this once with friends just to see how many pots we could collect to break an apparent FL record of 95 "Probably an unofficial record", we had 111 pots, we dubbed it "The Sea of Green"

Aftermath photo when we had to remove the dupe around the pots when everyone started to head off
[Image: 9CBE369794D4A35764DF9FFF8FA6D31FCA64347A]

[Image: B8D0B8A7783BDC52AAFAED868405A347346DB5EE]

The Pot Pile
Who dosnt want to jump into a pile of that much weed?

Was so tedious yet so fun. As soon as we finished replanting all the pots the first pots were ready to harvest.
(08-12-2013, 10:23 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: As a Dutch citizen I approve this.

Lollipops in Amsterdam for the win.
Magnificent... *Takes a notebook and starts to make notes.*
[Image: template.png]
Quote:StillAlive (72)
Positive (+1): Here! Have a point for being almost as awesome as me!
(08-12-2013, 10:02 AM)BlackDog Wrote: -snip-

Well, by the end of it we added an extra pot to the end of each row and filled up the second one. It was about 104 pots, so close to the record.
(08-12-2013, 04:26 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: I was looking through some of my Steam pictures and forgot about the time I managed to persuade some people to sell me their pots. I even built a machine so the weed would slide down so I could collect it easier. Things got a bit out of hand:

Not bad earnings, either.

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wished I were there to wittness it XD