Um.. Humble Ransu's unban request..
Your name: Ransu (When I got banned it was kissanhiekkajuusto)

Your ban ID: 30489

Banned by: [FL] Termin

Reason: Mass CDM.

Involved: All the poor people I CDM'd..

Why we should unban you: Well let's start by this.. I am really sorry for all the stuff I have caused on Fearlessrp and I'm apologizing to everybody I have RDM'ed or CDM'ed, like broke the rules against. It has been a really long time since I got banned and back then I just didn't know how to play propely and didn't realise it caused so much trouble and how much it annoyed people.. Well I have become wiser and as I said I am hugely sorry for all the trouble I have caused. I feel bad for the things I did and for the last week I have actually missed all the RP and all the fun we had, like having a Mafia running or protecting the president from the evil Rebel's and Corleone's. I really doubt that you will unban, but I really wish you do. Even though I probobly don't deserve it.I miss the Rp'ing so bad and every other server just doesn't have the same feeling as this one does, do they? So, however you decide this request to end I just wish that you can accept my apologizes and just forget them and we could start from a clean table. I can also promise that I will never break the rules as I did. NEVER AGAIN, I will also try to avoid every rule break I can. So I am humbly asking, can you forgive this stupid retard and give me a one more chance?
You have thirteen bans and at this current point in time you decide to change? Write a small paragraph to me why you should be unbanned. Since I feel Termin's judgement was perfect.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Oh yes, Termin's judgement was perfect and I have definetly earned it. But it has been so long and I just want to prove that I have changed and will never do the things I did. I just miss the RP'ing so much and the 2 months just feels like too much time to wait until I can get back to play. And yes I do have thirtheen bans and all of those surely has a good reason for them. So basically I just want to have some good time Rp'ing on your servers, and I realised this is the best RP server I know so I just really want to get in again, it feels so unfair even though it isn't. I know that this unban request is not so reasonable since I was banned for a proper reason but I just tought to give it a go since I miss it so much. I swear I will never do the things I did, which is ruining other people's fun and RP's. See back in the days the main fun thing for me was causing harm to people but today I think more clearly that it's not the only way to have fun. There are loads of different ways to have fun. I just didn't get it back in the days, did I? Anyways, I hope you make your decision soon. The tension is killing me though I'm pretty sure you will deny this unban request, but I still think I have just a little bit of hope, and if there is hope, it is possible. Thank you

Regards, (humble) Ransu
You have served 4 months out of the 6 and I am willing to let you back in. You need to promise me that you have read all the rules and understand them or ask about them here http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=21869

Remember if you get banned again it is likely to be permanent as this is your very last chance.
Thank you Termin, I appreaciate this. As said I will never do the things I did and avoid rule-breaking at all costs. I have now readed the rules and I understand them clearly. I won't let you down.

Ransu
Approved.