UNBR
Your name: [FL:RP] Spyderr

Your ban ID: 35996

Banned by: Enzyme

Reason: Killing pres without a sufficient reason.

Involved: Me, faustin and some cops.

Why we should unban you: Well, I had an arrest warrant on me for disrupting police buisness so I decided I didn't like that reason. I pmed faustin asking for his location and saying "I want a meeting" so, I went to the lake where he was fishing with a cop beside him. So, instead of taking the peaceful approach (yes I had a weapon loaded and ready but it wasn't in my hands) I shot him because I knew that the instant the cop saw me he would smack me with his arrest stick no questions asked. Now, enzyme told me that's still not a valid reason but one time me, kulthro, and a couple of other people raided the president with Infernaw when one of us had a warrant. We never had to try and solve it first we just went in headfirst so I don't think it's fair. I don't care if the ban time stays but I would like it off my record.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
-I have raided the president before because of an arrest warrant on me or a team member of mine-

User warned for posting in a thread without the sufficient right.
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
You must make an attempt to solve it peacefully.
(08-11-2013, 02:47 PM)Narcotic Wrote: You must make an attempt to solve it peacefully.

Damn, I really didn't know that. Enzyme told me this but I thought it was worth a try getting it off my record.
I asked you if you have tried to contact the president peacefully for the reasoning behind your warrant (since you didn't know why you got a warrant before I brought Faustin and asked him infront of you)
I asked you if you sent a request/pm or asked in OOC about the random warrant, and you responded that you had sent a pm.
The pm you sent said that you required a meeting, which is fair enough but I feel you could have asked in the pm/request/OOC instead of meeting him face to face, seeing how your reason behind the raid originally was "random warrant".

You made no attempt at finding out the reason, it seems as you were determined at killing Faustin for warranting you, and that you didn't really care about the reason.
The reason behind your warrant sounds reasonable, and is nothing to raid for at all.
As you mentioned, I told you to try a passive approach. You claim you were gonna ask him face to face (while armed as you said yourself) and you just gave up with asking when you saw that the president was not alone at lake (big surprise there, right? Why would the PRESIDENT be guarded.. heh?)

Too long, didn't read: I found your reason for killing the president insufficient. Your reason when I asked you was "random warrant", when it was indeed NOT random, and you made no real attempt at finding out the reason before arming up to "meet" him. This happened on v33x and I'm therefore a bit extra strict when it comes to proper raid reason, and you had none.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(08-11-2013, 06:11 PM)Doctor_Enzyme Wrote: I asked you if you have tried to contact the president peacefully for the reasoning behind your warrant (since you didn't know why you got a warrant before I brought Faustin and asked him infront of you)
I asked you if you sent a request/pm or asked in OOC about the random warrant, and you responded that you had sent a pm.
The pm you sent said that you required a meeting, which is fair enough but I feel you could have asked in the pm/request/OOC instead of meeting him face to face, seeing how your reason behind the raid originally was "random warrant".

You made no attempt at finding out the reason, it seems as you were determined at killing Faustin for warranting you, and that you didn't really care about the reason.
The reason behind your warrant sounds reasonable, and is nothing to raid for at all.
As you mentioned, I told you to try a passive approach. You claim you were gonna ask him face to face (while armed as you said yourself) and you just gave up with asking when you saw that the president was not alone at lake (big surprise there, right? Why would the PRESIDENT be guarded.. heh?)

Too long, didn't read: I found your reason for killing the president insufficient. Your reason when I asked you was "random warrant", when it was indeed NOT random, and you made no real attempt at finding out the reason before arming up to "meet" him. This happened on v33x and I'm therefore a bit extra strict when it comes to proper raid reason, and you had none.

I never said it was a random warrant. I understand what I've done wrong and you can decline this now.
Appeal denied by review.