Ban shortening request
Your name: Neoshock

Your ban ID: 35890

Banned by: Pavilion, extended by Narcotic

Reason: Excessive insulting, homophobia, unacceptable behavior and conduct. Had his chances, 11th ban.

Involved: People whose name I don't know.

Why we should unban you: The excessive insulting was me getting angry for a justified reason I believe. I was CDMed twice, I barely complainted on the first one, but I exploded on the second one because I lost a weapon, and since I was on the middle of a long road, the driver should have seen it coming, and I got annoyed because the admin would not answer the 1st cdm after more than 20 minutes. I think that's a valid reason to get pissed off, but obviously admins don't know because since they have hundreds of thousands of dollars, they can just rebuy what they lost. However not for a broke player whose money is under the five thousand bar. Also, it says "excessive homophobia", when I only said "***". How is that excessive? Even if I said it on purpose to spite a homosexual person, it's not excessive. Saying something like "You fucking peice of shit dick sucker ***" is excessive, not just "***". By the way, it's the internet. *** is like dickhead - Doesn't mean your head is a penis. Unacceptable behavior and conduct? The CDMers have unacceptable behavior and conduct. The propkillers yesterday on V2P had unaccepable behavior and conduct (PS : We called for admins several times, and our requests were left unanswered.) Me was just getting angry : Everyone gets angry. I also personally think one year is a bit too much.
I quote you: " (OOC) Neoshock (not sleeping): LEARN HOW TO freaking DRIVE YOU PIECES OF SHIT I
WANT MY freaking GUN BACK"

"(OOC) Neoshock (not sleeping): DID I freaking SPEAK TO YOU? GO BACK TO USING
YOUR KEYBOARD AS A DILDO YOU freaking PIECE OF SHIT"

"(OOC) Neoshock (not sleeping): STOP CDMING ME YOU FLAMBOYANT ***"

We don't tolerate that here.
I'm still curious as to why I wasn't answered when I complained about the CDMs on @ chat, yet I was instant banned when I got angry.
Chances of getting hit by a car do significantly increase when you stand in the middle of the road.

Even so, the CDM's don't make a difference to this appeal - rules were obviously broken. So unless you have anything else to add to the case discussion, this appeal will get denied.
I was barely on the road. Like one foot on the sidewalk and one foot on the road. By the way, I don't see why you guys would not allow swearing, as GMOD is based off a game that contains blood, dismemberment and i'm pretty sure foul language. If you're getting offended by an insult on the INTERNET, you shouldn't be using it without a guardian's monitoring anyway, and I'm sure said guardian wouldn't let you play Garry's Mod.
(08-10-2013, 06:48 PM)PsychoticKiller Wrote: and since I was on the middle of a long road, the driver should have seen it coming

Server ruleset, General Rules:
14. No racism, sexism, discrimination or hate speech, also not in IC chats.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.html
Vehicule Rules,

1. Do not run people over at purpose and always try to brake or avoid the person.

I still do think 1 year is a bit overkill.

Anyway, anyone can get angry and start throwing insults they do not mean and haven't thought - I'm sure this also applies to admins, as they are in no way perfect. I am in no way homophobic, as several of my internet friends and IRL friends are homosexual or bisexual, aswell as one member of my family. I am also a supporter of homosexual rights and same sex marriage. I use the word I said as an insult that does not mean they are homosexual, and i'm using it as the same title as other insults. The homophobia part is untrue.

I admit blindly throwing insults was stupid of me, but I was really mad due to the loss of my gun, and also being CDMed twice with no punishment for the CDMers.
This was your 11th ban, hence the length.
For a ban, I believe you should look at what happened at time of ban - Not what happened before. Also, the last ban was around 20000 ID numbers away from this one, if that matters.
The extension on your suspension was due to your prior suspensions record, you committed an unacceptable conduct, no matter in what condition you/other users were in, or how you were affected.

Appeal denied.