Narcotic Admin "Random Ban"
Name: DooZ™

Time/Date: 2013-08-10 13:45:53

Steam ID: Mine: STEAM_0:0:61032702; His: (sry i dunno wich 1 is, so steam id finder result is:
"[FL] Narcotic STEAM_0:1:69849814
[FL:RP] Narcotic (Ruxandra Jr.) STEAM_0:0:17658920
[FL] Narcotic STEAM_0:0:6082080"

Name of Administrator: Narcotic

Evidence: Ban ID 35868; I have non cause i was not expecting to get banned for that reason! I didin't stole a car, you can check, I was blacklisted from cars at that moment when it hapened, I lockpicked his car, to set off alarm to scare him 'cause he was anoying (in rp), then, my gmod freeze and get "You have been banned, check fearlessrp.net for more info about this ban" or something like that! He just banned me without seeing it or even saying I was Random car thefting, wich i wasant, in 2 ways...
1. Needed to scare him with alarm
2. I was blacklisted from cars for 5h due to CDM a officer to let the other guy escape, Pavilon told me about it and I understand and I think it was a fair blacklist... So, that's random ban? Ban without reason too just for seting a car alarm off?

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

Read the rules for posting an abuse thread.
Faustie Wrote:The following points are no abuse:
  • Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.

Please take a look at the Rules for report thread before creating an abuse thread.
ow... I forgot to read them all had to go to bathroom and forgot sorry... I can't make an unban request even if it was a misunderstanding udner 24h can I?

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

Not an abuse case, post an appeal.