Unban request / Shortened Request - Burrito Warrior
Your name: [FL:RP] Burrito Warrior

Your ban ID: 35962

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: "Teamkilling several times, lying about it, 14th ban, permanent ban issued."
Involved: Me, Narcotic, It's Blaine<3

Why we should unban you: I'm not asking for an unban, but all I'm asking for is that it is to be shortened. I admit that I teamkilled Blaine twice, but I had valid reason to it. Once by accident when we were lagging, you can see that in the logs from how I fired ONE single shot and killed him. The second time we both got stuck in a roof and I had to kill him to get him out of the roof, then he in turn punched me to death. I can honestly say to you now that I am not lying about it. I really want everyone to believe I've changed. It was a mistake but it was the only thing I could have done, and the lag teamkill was just bad luck. You can't say I was lying, but you can't say I'm telling the truth. I hope this convinces you that I'm telling the truth. This is the only incident in at least a month, and it was accidental. Please shorten the ban, the only thing making me play gMod is FearlessRP. I've dedicated over 150 hours of my time to it and I finally began to change my ways. I was helping a new player round Fearless today, something I never would have done last year. Please consider this, and know that I had no intentions of breaking the rules.
You got marked already at your 10th ban, extended at 12th and now it's permanent. Most people get the permanent at 13, you got it at 14.

You obviously can't stick to even the most simple rules.
(08-10-2013, 05:39 PM)Narcotic Wrote: You got marked already at your 10th ban, extended at 12th and now it's permanent. Most people get the permanent at 13, you got it at 14.

You obviously can't stick to even the most simple rules.

But I've clearly shown my reasons for doing so. There were no admins on and I was stuck in a roof with my friend. I know it's unorthodox but it was the only thing I could do. The last thing I ever want is to be banned from this community.
Your record doesn't show that.
(08-10-2013, 06:31 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Your record doesn't show that.

Yeah because I learn my mistakes too late. It took me 13 bans to realise how close I was. I had a month of smooth playing since my last ban, not breaking a single rule. I just slipped up, but it was necessary. There was no other option because we were stuck in a roof.
Seeing as we're dealing with a permanent suspension, case escalated for SA review.
I can't see a single reason to approve this appeal. You've had what in my opinion is enough chances to improve your behavior.
(08-10-2013, 06:52 PM)Killjoy Wrote: I can't see a single reason to approve this appeal. You've had what in my opinion is enough chances to improve your behavior.

I know that but I can justify my actions! We were stuck and there were no admins on! Believe me I've changed my ways but I could see no other way to deal with the situation! I'm sorry :/.

(08-10-2013, 06:52 PM)Killjoy Wrote: I can't see a single reason to approve this appeal. You've had what in my opinion is enough chances to improve your behavior.

And my behavior has improved, I've been helping out new players and I haven't broken a single rule for a month. I just had a tiny slip up that I justified. Please see this from my perspective.
The way I saw "helping new players" on the server was by raiding the Nexus for no apparent reason, on other hand no matter how you "justify your actions", you still violated the rules and received just punishment for doing so; you had more than enough chances to improve your behavior.

Appeal denied.