bun request
Name of player: Soeplepel

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:13359385

Time in GMT: 2:30~

Server: v33x

Summary: Well basically server just crashed and he changed to GD so he could self supply/self supply his clan mates, immediately after he had supplied what he wanted he changed to bmd to do the same, then he changed to rebel.

Evidence:

also him calling me a fucking f@ggot

You guys are just angry you dont have the base. Now you just search things to get me banned. I just sold some things to the rebels, so what's the problem. After i sold the bmd things i went to the city and sold some things there,after that i changed my job to rebel. (30 mins later)
The rebels being your clan mates, you could see nikitjee was waiting for your arrival. Also uploading a video where he calls me a "fucking f@ggot"
ofc he will wait on me, he messaged me.
(08-10-2013, 03:00 PM)Soeplepel Wrote: ofc he will wait on me, he messaged me.

Yes, messaged you to change job and come to mtl so you could supply yourselves.
not really i was bmd and he just messaged me, simple as that.
(08-10-2013, 03:03 PM)Soeplepel Wrote: not really i was bmd and he just messaged me, simple as that.

No, you had just changed jobs for him. Why are you lying in the courthouse? Also explain your self supplying as gd?
And the *** thing, it's allowed, i was ic and not ooc.
The time between the change was like 25 mins or something. And what rule did i break?
(08-10-2013, 03:10 PM)Soeplepel Wrote: And the *** thing, it's allowed, i was ic and not ooc.
The time between the change was like 25 mins or something. And what rule did i break?

No racism, sexism, discrimination or hate speech, also not in IC chats.

bunned. Also powergaming, I even asked doomdude1 while he was online.
(08-10-2013, 03:12 PM)Spyderr Wrote:
(08-10-2013, 03:10 PM)Soeplepel Wrote: And the *** thing, it's allowed, i was ic and not ooc.

No racism, sexism, discrimination or hate speech, also not in IC chats.

bunned. Also powergaming, I even asked doomdude1 while he was online.

9. Do not swear, argue or insult in OOC. Don't write caps-locked messages.
Where's the ic thing?

And about Doomdude, why didnt he came to me then?