Unban Request - Toneage ID: 35937
Your name: [UN] Toneage

Your ban ID: 35937

Banned by: Pallivion
Reason: Killing someone without a sufficient reason.

Involved: crazymiguel (One I killed) SourLemons(Witness) some other random cop too
Why we should unban you: I feel it was an unjust ban when I gave the full information on the kill in a just way from an RP situation we had.

I don't believe the admin understood the situation I had at hand at first and feels it was random which it was not, I stated all the information on why he got killed during the huge RP situation we had at hands and instead of a slay "sufficient enough" felt a 4 days ban or so is fair which is clearly not for one "RDM" as he states yet it was not ever random but in the RP situation.
I understood the situation completely.

You accused him of tranquilizing you, and after thoroughly searching the current logs, I found no evidence of him using a tranquiler. Therefore you did not have a sufficient reason to kill him. (You can't kill someone out of suspicion)
You didn't listen correctly as I never got tranqed. I'll rewrite it so you can view it any time you want.

A guy was rping of hacking the city and blowing it up. I was his hostage and then the tides turned later when I found him before he blew the city up. I had two menu take him hostage of mine one being Faces. I then contacted the CP in advert to meet me at the bar to pay me to get him or he is executed.

Two CP came, forgot the guys name, the other was SourLemon who came. Once there she gave me 900 (half of what I asked before I let her see him) suddenly I saw a blood splat and another. She went down and I thought she died, luckily it was just a traq. I looked over from where I felt it came from I saw a car parked up, a man crouched down and once I looked over in the area and I saw a man run to the car. the driver then did a huge U turn, went to drive past me and was a fraction of an inch away from hitting me. I saw a gun in their hands before going towards the car and I shot him twice and he died.

I had two people there when it happened who witnessed it on my side and from the RP situation side as our hacker (guy we had hostage) stated he had people coming for him also.

I feel this so called "RDM" was as justified as it gets due to the RP situation at hand overall and a simple slay / warning would suffice as it was not a random kill in any way, it was a mistake / error if he didn't do it and I am sorry but a 4 day ban for this is unjust on any course.

I told the entire situation to the admin once he brought me and was very patient and calm the entire time and allowed all the speak as well as always giving the exact same story as it was not a fabrication. If the admin feels it's an RDM fair enough but 4 days? the first ban on me I am disputing and stuff as I have witnesses on even though it' was only a 24 hour ban.
Also you said you checked the logs and saw 0 tranqs. I stated if you ask SourLemon or even check chat she said "What the hell, who random tranqed me?"

You just said to me "Just leave me to write this ban" which to me implys all you wanted to do is write out bans on your first day promoted....Me and the guy talked and I felt we fixed it all as a misunderstanding from the intense RP situation at hand and was fine but you wanted to ban me for 4 days...I see in the list of bans people banned 1 day for mass CDM....I did one "RDM" and bam 4 days with no real look into my half of the story on what happened....

bit unfair.
I'll need you to rephrase and clarify what happened, since I can't understand much from your previous posts.
I'll rewrite it now, sorry was a late night.

On the server there was a huge RP event erupting when a guy calling The Hacker was threatening to blow up the city of Evo. I found his location and told the CP of his whereabouts, during this I became the hostage of the hacker buyluckily the police got me free.

When roaming the area I found The Hacker driving away in which I started to chase him and then made him my hostage with my two mafia members. I told the CP if they want to put him in jail they have to pay me 50k in which I was told 2k is the max amount to do so I changed the amount. I met with the CP which was two officers at the bar outside of town, one of these people was SourLemons.

SourLemon paid me half the money and we agreed that if I took them to the hostage they would then pay me the other half, suddenly I saw bursts of blood and she went down. I thought she was dead but luckily it was just a tranquilizer which put her down.

I looked behind me and saw a man crouched behind a tree, he then suddenly got up and ran to a car which then did a U turn and almost hit me. I had to literally jump out of the way to not get killed. I then shot a galil and killed the guy with two bullets, due to all the information I had I felt he was attacking us on this deal.

After that the admin teleported me to discuss this, me and the guy I killed talked which meant we met and understanding on the subject at hand. During this the admin said he couldn't find the tranquilizer in the logs in which I told him to check the chat as SourLemons actually said "Who randomly tranquilized me?" and I also had her as a witness but before she could come and tell her side she had to leave for the night.

I told the admin my side as did the guy who I killed, I then asked what would be done as this was a huge RP scenario I was doing and if I did kill the wrong guy I was sorry but under what I saw and happened I took my instincts. I also asked him to check who shot SourLemon and contact the other CP's who were there. He told me to just let him do his ban which was not fair when I didn't just shoot the guy for no reason in the middle of the street but instead inside of the RP scenario and it could of been a misunderstanding on both sides.

Then I got a 4 day ban which seems to be a long time for one kill which I felt was justified from my prospective and he doesn't seem to see my side I don't feel.

Hopefully this one is a little better Killjoy.
Okay.

I didn't state 'I did not see a 'tranquilizer' in the logs, I stated that the player you killed had not equipped a dart, or a tranquilizer. There were two other players with tranquilizers. You had no reason to kill the player, as he didn't tranquilize you, and you killed him on the basis you thought it was him. Therefore you killed the player without a sufficient reason.

(I believe one of the administrators online at the time extended your ban.)
Ban should of never been 4 days for this. I did 1 kill, I felt it was sufficient evidence due to only guy around and I had multiple people with me who saw it all happen who I was RPing with.

As I was saying, fair enough if its a warn / 1 day ban or something I understand but 4 days is just not justified for 1 kill in the space of me rping on the server with people for the 4 hours or so I was doing so and had one small error which I sorted with the guy as you were doing the ban.

Also why would you not follow through on the other stuff I told you such as talk to the people who were with me and stuff I was getting one guy to come as the main person left and you said "Just let me do this ban" as in you don't want to hear it or reason.
So..what will be done as of course it's been two or so days up to now and I am curious on the situation at hand.
Appeal accepted, ban removed from record.