I was banned for leaving the server to make my family dinner
Your name: release22

[b]Your ban ID: STEAM_0:0:63467526

Banned by: [FL:M] Pavilion

[FL:M] Pavilion

Reason: Hello Fearless Staff,
I've been banned. Here is what happened.
I was playing on the server and my dad said I had to get off to make dinner. So I left the server. As soon as I finished making dinner I tried to get on, but it said "You are banned from our server". I also forgot to say that when I was leaving, someone handcuffed me. Please Respond ASAP. Sad I donated today and I got banned!

The admins think that I left because I wanted to avoid being arrested but thats not why. Reason: Disconnecting to avoid arrest.

Involved: I don't know the persons name but it was a donator

a -

[b]Why we should unban you: I donated today and I only left to help make dinner. I didn't get to see when he handcuffed me as soon as he handcuffed me I left, but I was already getting ready to leave. I didn't know he would handcuff me. Please respond as soon as possible.
Firstly, you should read the court house rules before posting an unban appeal.

Quote:3. If you are banned for 24h/1 day or less, you are not allowed to make an unban request.

Let's see.

It wasn't just him handcuffing you, he in fact requested a warrant in addition to that. Shortly after he requested the warrant, you instantly disconnected.

It seems a slight coincidence that you had to leave just ask a warrant was requested. I'm sure you could of waited the matter of seconds to be arrested, and then leave. I'll leave this to the reviewing administrator.
Denied per 24h rule.