Goodbye to everyone.
I was one of those that doesn't like you. I have been propkilled and CDM'ed by you before, and saw you failRP'ing. The reasons I don't like you arent unreasonable.
Ciao.
(08-13-2013, 02:58 PM)trouserlessliam Wrote: Not being funny, buddy. If you weren't liked by this community then what did you hope to gain by posting a goodbye on the forums? Personally I'd have just left in a dignified silence. I may be wrong but to me, this just seems like your last grasp for some attention before you go out. but hey, whatever, you're gone. Goodbye, ta-ta, farewell, adios and auf weidersehen to you.

Go fuck yourself.
(08-15-2013, 01:15 PM)KaiBoyFtw14 Wrote:
(08-13-2013, 02:58 PM)trouserlessliam Wrote: -snip-

Go *** yourself.

This is exactly the attitude that made you not be liked. It's your own fault and I don't see you're going to mature any time soon. And before you drop off, you may want to change some of the info on your profile... I don't think it's a good idea to tell people your age, name and school that you go to.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

You don't get respect here, you have to earn it.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I honestly think KaiBoyFtw14 was a cool guy but I never seen any of the bad side of him. Sad to see you leave.
Have a good departure!
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(08-15-2013, 02:46 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: You don't get respect here, you have to earn it.

Damn it Soul! I was going to say: "Respect is earned, not given".