Ban Request - Nikitjee
Nikitjee, get your facts right. Spyder is not a Blackwatch Leader, but she is one of my friends. I'm the leader, and you've pissed me and my members off. Also, we walk around with guns when we get authorization off the president. We only kill when people run onto our premesis (Such as you.) and stop kissing Narcotics ass...
(08-11-2013, 03:39 AM)Narcotic Wrote: This seems like the regular targetting of one who has got you banned. Take your conflicts elsewhere and stop wasting our time.

You have 12 hours to provide evidence of actual violation of Fearless policies.

We're not targeting him it's the other ways around. You should see the shit we have to put up with. Yesterday he was constantly insulting me in IOC which was stopped by an admin then him and his friends were constantly outside our base pretending to be animals and one time busking on our doorstep. Infernaw had to tell the, to fuck off about 4 times. They sit outside and annoy us and when I snap they start recording,

Here's my first part of proof, I was standing outside tabbed out since I had to delete a bunch of shit off my computer because I only had 6gb left and I tab in to see him pointing a gun at me telling to move away from public property.

then after that a molotov was thrown none of us where sure who by until megascotty said but they instantly starting shooting me, vuskk and shaw for no reason as we didn't throw the molotov.

Actually you are fearrp on the first video, on the second video that isn't me.
And on second video we are protecting our base? you are random raiding us.
I don't see the problem? you are raiding us ofcourse we going to shoot you...

I think u should be banned for this thanks for the evidence
wow recording your own random raid.
You're showing me you pulling out a gun after being shot after, not at, and then you start shooting them, to afterwards complain about getting killed?
On the first video you can clearly see that she was leaving so she wasn't breaking FearRP at all. And on the second video we did not random raid. You hear me saying "You shot at me, so we are returning fire" which you did. You presumed that we threw the molotov which we didn't and proceeded to shoot me, even when I was unarmed. And you also see that you shot Vuskk because of the blood on the wall and again she was unarmed.
(08-11-2013, 02:29 PM)Narcotic Wrote: You're showing me you pulling out a gun after being shot after, not at, and then you start shooting them, to afterwards complain about getting killed?

No, I pulled a gun out in self defence. And I complained about being shot at first for no apparent reason, it wasn't even a raid there was just a molotov thrown and we where shot for no reason.

(08-11-2013, 02:25 PM)nikitjee Wrote: Actually you are fearrp on the first video, on the second video that isn't me.
And on second video we are protecting our base? you are random raiding us.
I don't see the problem? you are raiding us ofcourse we going to shoot you...

I think u should be banned for this thanks for the evidence
Neither me, vuskk or shaw threw the molotov yet you start shooting us. Like I said in the first video I was deleting files from my computer then I tabbed back in.
I have some screenshotts of Nikitjee and Rainfall insulting Blackwatch in OOC.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/5778...3B199B837/

I am not a member of Blackwatch

Edit: Just took this screenshot http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/5778...E2D5FB9F5/
I have a finishing question: If you hate him so much, why do you keep seeking him?
(08-11-2013, 02:39 PM)Narcotic Wrote: I have a finishing question: If you hate him so much, why do you keep seeking him?

If this is to us not really sure what to say to this. They literally STALK us while we base and record everything we do, we don't hate them they hate us. We have tried to end this peacefully but they just don't stop. You're saying we hate them so much yet they record our every action, make fun of us constantly and annoy us 24/7. I will try and get infernaw to tell her side of what happened yesterday when they were constantly outside our base annoying us and where insulting our members ooc. Like I said an admin put a stop to it.

Septic the first pic is borked.