Heya FL! - Help needed
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Not using an appropriate, descriptive subject when posting
Hey everyone reading this! I am needing some support and to see if anyone else has the same problems.

When I ALT TAB out a few times whilst I have the game running this happens (it happens in other places too. Sometimes the skybox)
[Image: 5204f1e9f209f.jpg]

I am thinking it is something to do with lack of drivers but as far as I know they are all installed. If system specs is needed please ask.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Personaly i dont have this problem but i thnk it's not FL problem..I suggest
you to message steam for that.
I doubt it is due to system specs, it doesn't happen to me on my wooden laptop, if you have a need to Alt+Tab out of the game a lot I would suggest running Garry's mod in windowed mode, it'll save you time and won't cause you this issue.
Lead by example.
No, running it in windowed mode actually reduces the framerate and RAM usage goes up as it's having to load in all of Windows and programs in the background etc.

I don't have the problem, but sometimes when I alt tab and go back in, my shift button doesn't work in game.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Its probably more of a Garrysmod issue.

The best I could offer is updating graphics drivers, or validating Garrysmod file

Barring that, doing as Al says would probably fix it.
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
(08-10-2013, 05:43 AM)bruterules Wrote: Its probably more of a Garrysmod issue.

The best I could offer is updating graphics drivers, or validating Garrysmod file

Barring that, doing as Al says would probably fix it.

That's what I would have say ...
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Done a validation. I'll report back with the findings
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Seems to be fixed. The validation says two files replaced/missing and replaced. Seems to be working! Cheers Tounge

EDIT: Forget it. Also it must be drivers and garry's mod. Once it happens on Garry's mod my Skype goes funny too.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Try using the windows button not alt+tab as that fucks up my shift button.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

A lot of Garry's mod files get corrupt/installed incorrectly when downloading, whenever I shot a gun my screen would just freeze/lag up by uninstalling Garry's mod data and reinstalling it was fixed, might be the same case for you.

But like I said, if you need to Alt+Tab out of Gmod a lot then run it in windowed mode which will solve your issue.
Lead by example.