Ban Request - Bounty Hunter
Video 
Name of player: Bounty Hunter

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62165430

Time in GMT: 7:27am GMT

Server: v2p

Summary: Using an invisible bridge to climb over to a building roof.

Also,
He took a screenshot of my trying to hover up to the roof using a prop while I was trying to see if he had contraband, just in case he tries to ban ME for this.

Evidence:
http://youtu.be/-qQb6Nynwx4
(08-09-2013, 11:40 AM)Noodle Wrote: Name of player: Bounty Hunter

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62165430

Time in GMT: 7:27am GMT

Server: v2p

Summary: Using an invisible bridge to climb over to a building roof.

Also,
He took a screenshot of my trying to hover up to the roof using a prop while I was trying to see if he had contraband, just in case he tries to ban ME for this.

Evidence:
http://youtu.be/-qQb6Nynwx4

[Image: WROvoBy.jpg]

in anyway u cant prob climb in anycase + i just was scouting from there for friends got raided from citizens , not having contraband up there ! and i just forgot to remove it , and since he told me i removed it
And by the way , i have 0 bans Blush , because i know the rules latterly Cool , and i never broke them Smile , i only got once Blacklisted because miss understood within my 1st hours as a COP Sad

so admin , think twice before judging this BR Angel
You use way too many smileys. And I saw you go back and forth from there, and when I showed you that I saw your little bridge, you deleted it and moved your physgun around like, "What? I don't see anything?" And as for me floating up to check for contraband, that's was an additional investigation for my ban request. Saying i'm also at fault is like justifying CDMing someone after they CDM'd you.

oh ands adminz plzz think twice aboot this im an angel wit 0 banz so that mens ill never do bad ever Angel
(08-09-2013, 02:49 PM)Noodle Wrote: You use way too many smileys. And I saw you go back and forth from there, and when I showed you that I saw your little bridge, you deleted it and moved your physgun around like, "What? I don't see anything?" And as for me floating up to check for contraband, that's was an additional investigation for my ban request. Saying i'm also at fault is like justifying CDMing someone after they CDM'd you.

oh ands adminz plzz think twice aboot this im an angel wit 0 banz so that mens ill never do bad ever :angel:

So u r just saying that we both deserve a ban. Right? Along with CDMing someone that just cdmed u. And ur cause for climbing was to see if there was a contraband and break it. That's why u cutted up that part from your video!
After failing in that u told your citizen friends to raid us. That was u r simply not joining them but just watching @streets but it was very obvious . And when u found that all tries failed u decided to post BR Cuz u was just raged.
Look to my gameplay hours. +150 . I think I'm not that raged kid posting BRs everywhere because someone just won in a game !

And by the way , if u wanted to see if there is contra or not , u could to use Camera , thats just to proof that u was trying to look for contra and break it
within that i dont have any contra up there ! and its impossible , and not even reliable to go up there everytime to setup contra and go back down again !
(08-10-2013, 04:29 AM)Bounty Hunter Wrote:
(08-09-2013, 02:49 PM)Noodle Wrote: You use way too many smileys. And I saw you go back and forth from there, and when I showed you that I saw your little bridge, you deleted it and moved your physgun around like, "What? I don't see anything?" And as for me floating up to check for contraband, that's was an additional investigation for my ban request. Saying i'm also at fault is like justifying CDMing someone after they CDM'd you.

oh ands adminz plzz think twice aboot this im an angel wit 0 banz so that mens ill never do bad ever Angel

So u r just saying that we both deserve a ban. Right? Along with CDMing someone that just cdmed u. And ur cause for climbing was to see if there was a contraband and break it. That's why u cutted up that part from your video!
After failing in that u told your citizen friends to raid us. That was u r simply not joining them but just watching @streets but it was very obvious . And when u found that all tries failed u decided to post BR Cuz u was just raged.
Look to my gameplay hours. +150 . I think I'm not that raged kid posting BRs everywhere because someone just won in a game !

And by the way , if u wanted to see if there is contra or not , u could to use Camera , thats just to proof that u was trying to look for contra and break it
within that i dont have any contra up there ! and its impossible , and not even reliable to go up there everytime to setup contra and go back down again !

Excuse me? I never told anyone to raid you, and you have no reason to believe that. There was no "convenient cutting of the video". I recorded it, walked back across the street and opened up the website. I feel like you're seriously over-glorifying yourself. There was no "all tries failed decided to post BR Cuz i raged", I saw you had an invisible bridge going to a roof you shouldn't, and intended to report that.
Approved.
Regards,
aviator