Random ban
Your name: Smellyelliott

Your ban ID: 35831

Banned by: [FL]Grub

Reason: Admin Disrespect

Involved:-

Why we should unban you: Well, as i asked for help from admins in @ nobody replied, so i asked in OOC, nobody replied but they banned me from OOC , so i resulted to asking repeatedly from getting no reply in chat how do i use LOOC? to which i got banned for "admin Disrespect" pathetic really... also
10 days... Skeptical
You're not the only one in the server. We can't always get to you straight away so we ask that you be patient. The way you handled the situation was poor as you showed complete disrespect by saying several rude things about the administration.

Maybe you should take this time off to evaluate your behaviour before coming back on our servers.
Okay, "please be patient" i believe this happened over 20 minutes... and the admins didn't say they were dealing with something else they just instantly banned me from OOC, so i said in normal chat "s**t administration" , and this was as i also asked for help so i get punished for asking for help? indeed maybe swearing was bad, but it wasn't in OOC it was in general chat, and so i used other forms of chat, to which i recieved not even "please wait" i don't believe 10 days is a fair punishment atall, i think even just a day would be slightly reasonable... i got punished by being banned from OOC , then the punishment was taken further for no apparent reason.
please consider this as i do not think 10 days is a fair punishment considering i'm getting punished for not being helped. Smile

yours,
Smellyelliott.
No, you didn't get punished for asking for help - your ban was for inappropriate behavior towards our admins. Unless you have anything else to add, this appeal will get denied.
The admins didn't attend to anything, and resulted in punishing me before i actually did anything wrong, is indeed as i said "bad ( not in these words) Administration" but the admins did handle it very very poorly and i didn't even get attended to, it seems on this server you don't get chances it's instant ban no time to explain, stay banned while you appeal and wait a few hours for reply then wait again, i'm not sure if i really want to come back, the admins don't even offer chances, if they had actually done their job as they were not roleplaying instead of mute me for no reason then fair enough i wouldn't have said anything but as last time i got banned was because my friend got rda so i helped him, and no time to explain either.
Clearly you have no clue what an admin/mod has to do day after day. We're constantly doing admin calls. We've asked people to be patience but you still continue to disrespect us? Then you started to get rowdy which is where you met your fate.

if they had actually done their job as they were not roleplaying instead of mute me for no reason then fair enough i wouldn't have said anything but as last time i got banned was because my friend got rda so i helped him, and no time to explain either.

First, don't even dare bring another ban into this discussion and furthermore roleplaying? You clearly haven't been seeing what we were doing so instead of making wide assumptions and trying to act innocent, how about you think about your actions and learn from this point. Instead of insulting the administration for "not doing their jobs" how about you be patient. Very rarely do we ever roleplay and disrespecting us won't help you in any way. So think for a moment and give time.

so i said in normal chat "s**t administration" , and this was as i also asked for help so i get punished for asking for help

That's not how you ask for help here.

i do not think 10 days is a fair punishment considering i'm getting punished for not being helped.

You're getting punished for several different occasions where you decided in your mind it would be smart to disrespect the currently team online at that time.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub