Car Crashes
Title of Suggestion: Improved Crashes

Description: A 50/50 chance of being killed when you crash your car, and a short delay in healing with medikit to assess injuries

Why: chance of dying: Earlier today i crashed my car into a metal pole which, after looking at my position, would of snapped my neck, yet i was alive! Maybe add a chance of dying so you can't have 5 crashes in a row and be fine

Medi delay: When looking at medics in car crashes, it's like they're delivering pizza. In, heal, out. Now, when i go to crashes, i give it a sec before i heal to assess the injuries, and care for the victim after, however this is annoying to the victim, so they'd probably say "HEAL ME NOW"

With a delay, it would take a sec to assess the injuries before healing. Maybe add a text with a random injury like fractures, concussion ETC?
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
I usually fly out of my car when I crash and die.

-support
-Support

Too many deaths occur already from these crashes, to increase it further would just kill so many more people. About the healing thing, there are probably better ways to do that.
-Support, reasons stated above, nowadays you have already low chances to survive.
(08-08-2013, 08:41 PM)Spyderr Wrote: I usually fly out of my car when I crash and die.

-support
GTA 4 style.
But also a -support.
[Image: template.png]
Quote:StillAlive (72)
Positive (+1): Here! Have a point for being almost as awesome as me!
This already exists.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]