The Lotus Elise In Fearless...
I love the Lotus Elise but the interior... well... its kind of bad, really bad! Its so low quality and there's no dashboard, radio, the steering wheel is a hexagon and its just really bad. On the other hand the outside is good!
I think they should add some detail to the lotus and even the outside, the petrol cap and wheels are a bit bad. Over all they've done a great job with the cars its just this lets it down a lot.

What's your opinion??
We didn't model it ourselves.
As you can tell there are several cars with a lot of detail and some with less details.

Personally I think the Golf Mk 2 is the best car in matters of detail. The Golf looks outrageous and you can see someone really did his best where as the volvo for example lacks details but I dont mind I still love my volvo. If you are unhappy with your car you are free to sell it anytime. In the end you will find your car, a car that satisfies you depending on your wishes and preferences. If you like speed you should try the BMW if you like details, check mk2 or Lambo. If you prefer to have space for friends checkout the Hummer or if you prefer a car that suits your business job why dont you check out the volvo. In the end it is up to you and if the interior of the Lotus Elise grinds your gears that hard than it probably isnt the right car for you. Remember the car choses the driver. Have fun trying all of them out Cheese
Some cars are very low-res inside. TDM cars are very nicely detailed - such as the Lamborghini which I love for its speed, handling and looks.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
to be honest ..the most good looking car is the golf with 25.000$ ..it has everything in it it has all the buttons ..it has radio ..everything.
The insde of the Mustang is lovely. Smile
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.