Un Ban Request
Your name:[FL:RP] Cubepalace

Your ban ID: 35794

Banned by: Narcotic

Reason: Mass CDM, Lieing to an Admin, Disconecting

Involved: (DWIC) xTastyLimex

Why we should unban you: I really do think you should un ban i know i did CDM some people but most of the time it was lagg. I thought at this point some of the server was lagging and some people where just in the road so when i was driving around the city with my friends sometimes i had i had a lagg spike for me. I promise to you guys reading this i do lagg alot in the city and i do mean that, plus when the admin dragged me to a near by roof a spoke to me and then he siad i CDMed more then 10 people from his count but when i was counting a only got like 4 maybe 5 i know i souldnt of done it and it may of ruend peoples RP yes but when it said in the Ban i disconected during a admin speaking to me to avoued the ban that hit me because i never disconected during that time i was talking the the admin then the server closed for me if you check the logs of that time limit i promise to you guys that i never disconected and i also said lieing to an Admin i never lied i really do lag in the city and he said that i was lieing and it was just an acuse so i think this is very unfair getting a Perma ban please just listen to me on this guys please.
Permabanned for filthy lies.