New forum background
(08-11-2013, 10:00 AM)myfloodify Wrote: I can try to do some nice scene. Can you included a text/fl logo or is just the pic?

Text and logo are separate images, you only need to change the background.
The following 1 user Likes Freezak's post:
  • Floodify
(08-11-2013, 10:00 AM)myfloodify Wrote: I can try to do some nice scene. Can you included a text/fl logo or is just the pic?

I don't see how text or logo could possibly be a good idea since we have the forum header with logo and text..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(08-11-2013, 10:26 AM)Equalizer Wrote:

I don't see how text or logo could possibly be a good idea since we have the forum header with logo and text..

People might insert texts like quotes in the top or add modified FL logos or even take the current FL logo and place it where it is now because some might think it's not a Png and need to insert it.

I haven't planned to do it, but it could be good for people to know if they should or shouldn't.

Sorry for typos, I'm on the phone..
Kind Regards,
Floodify
We already have this header: [Image: header_fl_t6.png]

We need a new background, not a new header.
Does this have to be a scene from the actuall server, or can we use ragdolls to post it?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(08-11-2013, 11:33 AM)Midget Wrote: Does this have to be a scene from the actuall server, or can we use ragdolls to post it?

As SoulRipper said:

Code:
The image should be recognizable as CityRP, so use the models of the GM.
Soul, I've made some scenes for you and PMed it. What do you think?

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
It would be cool if there were several images which fade in and out in a random cycle.
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • equal
(08-12-2013, 04:06 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: It would be cool if there were several images which fade in and out in a random cycle.

This was actually the plan when Mathias_ first made the theme.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Falcon. That looks great but it is the wrong size I think. Tounge
Kind Regards,
Wood.