Unban
Exclamation 
Your name: [FL:RP] Aspects

Your ban ID: 35670

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: Double accounting

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: I don't actually know why I'm banned it sais for double accounting but i don't have two accounts. Im pretty confused atm so please can some explain why I'm banned or what other account i have because i believe i have done nothing wrong. I love CityRP and wish to play more days and hours on it.
HeresJoshy (STEAM_0:0:69790780)

[FL:RP] Aspirations (STEAM_0:0:67573282)
[FL:RP] Swerve (STEAM_0:0:70697118)
Bug 
I swear on my mums life HeresJoshy's account is not mine he i some random kid that give me like 200k for no reason a couple of days ago. Swerve and Aspirations are my accounts but i made one for my brother to go on cos hes trying to start playing the game but hes only 10.
I'm not involved but Joshy isn't some "random kid" you know him and are always with him
Yeah im always with HeresJoshy But before i got banned he changed his names to Jox. I asked him has someone taken your name and he said he thinks so. I dont know why i got banned for saying i have his account. I brought donator and spent money on the game, obviously i dont wanna lose it all.
I will go with approved
as the main account we have issue with is linked to you but not directly
you have shared ip with someone who has shared ip with him

The stuff he gave you shall be removed .. he was permed for scamming
and then unbanned
approved

After reviewing logs to see what what given i found it interesting that it was alot
and based on the fact that he logged in and strait away you gave him you lambo
he then went onto start scamming
which he gave you the lambo and scammed money back
then scammed for more and gave you the money, 2nd lambo, corvette
no he isnt you as it was a different IP I will go with that altho you prob know his in RL
You was helping him scam and getting everything from him because he was going to get permed for it on that account

also closer look at logs I have permed his other account
albybreh (STEAM_0:1:70214983)