[CLOSED] [Unofficial] The Federal Bureau of Investigation
(08-19-2013, 06:07 AM)Mr.Faustin82 Wrote:
(08-08-2013, 11:23 AM)ArcHammer Wrote:
(08-07-2013, 12:48 PM)Mr.Faustin82 Wrote:
(08-07-2013, 12:38 PM)Weecow Wrote: Maybe want to put some more effort in it such as more sections, applications form, and make it more interesting to join. Currently it doesn't really look interesting..
Well it just started, at least it looks more interesting then that other F.B.I branch

Woah there, let's not start insulting the other clan's page. After all, they were first..
yes, he was first...but I checked and I think his clan was shit down, I offered him a good spot.

Doesn't matter if he was first, don't keep comparing others clan threads to yours. It's yours and you shall be able to take criticism. Not just say that it's better than the "other" FBI clan..
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(08-19-2013, 08:50 AM)myfloodify Wrote:
(08-19-2013, 06:07 AM)Mr.Faustin82 Wrote:
(08-08-2013, 11:23 AM)ArcHammer Wrote:
(08-07-2013, 12:48 PM)Mr.Faustin82 Wrote:
(08-07-2013, 12:38 PM)Weecow Wrote: Maybe want to put some more effort in it such as more sections, applications form, and make it more interesting to join. Currently it doesn't really look interesting..
Well it just started, at least it looks more interesting then that other F.B.I branch

Woah there, let's not start insulting the other clan's page. After all, they were first..
yes, he was first...but I checked and I think his clan was shut down, I offered him a good spot.

Doesn't matter if he was first, don't keep comparing others clan threads to yours. It's yours and you shall be able to take criticism. Not just say that it's better than the "other" FBI clan..
I'm trying to negotiate with the other clan, I'm sorry if I insulted it, I was just feeling to cocky about my clan.
Congratulations Danielle 'Astro' Avidan You have been Created the FBI's New Director!
There has been no activity from this clan for more than 1 month.

This clan will be closed unless there is visible activity in this clan page. You have 3 days to acknowledge this warning and to continue with regular activity.
Regards,
aviator
Faustin has been permanently banned.
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • Floodify
I Have not been Permanently banned.
Clan has been closed.
Regards,
aviator