[CLOSED] [Unofficial] The Federal Bureau of Investigation
Like this?

[Image: DUGoMpi.png]
Very good!, not to be picky but can you make the back round much darker and put "" on the words and make the words red, and put ~Royce Mikhail Faustin Some where in there Smile
Can't make the background more darker (cause its .png) But here are your changes Cheese

[Image: KrzNkvN.png]
The following 1 user Likes De CodeerHeer's post:
  • User 10588
Its wonderful!
add me on Steam
[FL:RP] Mr.Faustin82
The following 1 user Likes User 10588's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
Maybe want to put some more effort in it such as more sections, applications form, and make it more interesting to join. Currently it doesn't really look interesting..
(08-07-2013, 12:38 PM)Weecow Wrote: Maybe want to put some more effort in it such as more sections, applications form, and make it more interesting to join. Currently it doesn't really look interesting..
Well it just started, at least it looks more interesting then that other F.B.I branch
Federal Bureau of Investigation Invites you to join!
You should put more effort into the thread, include sections, application forms, roster etc. it's a bit plain ATM.
(08-07-2013, 12:48 PM)Mr.Faustin82 Wrote:
(08-07-2013, 12:38 PM)Weecow Wrote: Maybe want to put some more effort in it such as more sections, applications form, and make it more interesting to join. Currently it doesn't really look interesting..
Well it just started, at least it looks more interesting then that other F.B.I branch

Woah there, let's not start insulting the other clan's page. After all, they were first..

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
(08-08-2013, 11:23 AM)ArcHammer Wrote:
(08-07-2013, 12:48 PM)Mr.Faustin82 Wrote:

Woah there, let's not start insulting the other clan's page. After all, they were first..
yes, he was first...but I checked and I think his clan was shut down, I offered him a good spot.