unban request- RDMing tazed bodies
Your name: ingame JustDoIT[ISR]
[b]Your ban ID: 35570

[b]Banned by: [FL] Fultzy

[b]Reason:RDMing tazed bodies

[b]Involved:
a man (i not remeber hes name)
[b]Why we should unban you: i shoot the body because he all the time run away from me, he hit the president and the president say to kill him, the man do 2 cdm, and he curse me. I am sorry and i never do it again, i have only 50 hours so i dont know i cant do it. please unban me or make the ban for 3 or 2 days act..

STEAMID- shaharluftig
(08-04-2013, 03:14 PM)shaharluftig Wrote: Your name: shaharluftig
[b]Your ban ID: 35570

[b]Banned by: [FL] Fultzy

[b]Reason:RDMing tazed bodies

[b]Involved:
a man (i not remeber hes name)
[b]Why we should unban you: i shoot the body because he all the time run away from me, he hit the president and the president say to kill him, the man do 2 cdm, and he curse me. I am sorry and i never do it again, i have only 50 hours so i dont know i cant do it. please unban me or make the ban for 3 or 2 days act..

tnx- shaharluftig- JustDoIT [ISR]

I saw this happen. I saw you taze the bodies and you got about 2 people tazed and I was one of them. You just shot us in the head with no rp or anything.
i send to pressident alot of warrant he didnt responed and i relese him and he try to kill me so i tase him and then he curse me so i kill him
(08-04-2013, 03:24 PM)shaharluftig Wrote: i send to pressident alot of warrant he didnt responed and i relese him and he try to kill me so i tase him and then he curse me so i kill him
That would never happen in real life. You would call a higher member of the services and call for backup not aimlessly shoot them in the head..
but you think ban for 7 days is far?
Cops don't kill people. Especially tazed bodies. The time is fair.

Denied.