Unblacklist from president
Name: cheezychicken

Time/Date: 16th June

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29510598

Blacklisted Job: President

Admin who blacklisted you: Storm

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I was unemployed and had a house at the villa with a hidden room with contra in. I tried to drive out and my car got stuck in my door, so I was killed. I said "FUUUUUUU" in OOC and was immediately kicked. When I rejoined i was told that this was to "set an example" so I just carried on. I then became president for about 30 mins staying only in the city. I then decided to drive out to the lake. When I passed the villa i realised my props were still there. I went in to find to my horror my contra was still there. The gamemode crashed about then, so a server restart was being discussed. I said in OOC "whoops, could an admin destroy my contra" which was met to many remarks over my presidency. I explained in @ due to my OOC being broken that I hadn't realised the contra was still there, and the server restarted. Storm then blacklisted me telling me to appeal in 3 days.

It has now been 3 days so I would love to be unblacklisted as I am a good RPer and enjoy the presidents job. I have been honest and abided the rules throughout my time, and truly love the server.

Thanks for reading
~cheezy
I'll unblacklist you when i get on.