Ban Request: jpackerfan42, The Doctor
Name of player: jpackerfan42 The Doctor

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:32904879 (I cant find doctors, too many people with that name, if it helps he has 9-10 hours)

Time in GMT: -6 1:30 AM

Server: v33x

Summary: Teamkilling Pres, then teamkilling SRU (I had to kill them in self defense, sorry.
jpackerfan Later became the president and demoted KYR Shadows INSTANTLY. It's because he didn't like him at all.

-Edit- I swear, if I get banned for team killing an SRU, which I probably will, I was attacked first and shot back, it's literally self defense.
Evidence:
[Image: rp_evocity_v33x0030_zps33034740.jpg] [Image: rp_evocity_v33x0031_zps61fb09d5.jpg] [Image: rp_evocity_v33x0032_zps163f7ca6.jpg] [Image: rp_evocity_v33x0033_zps4bcf7913.jpg]
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
Sure enough The Doctor and I team killed the president and i will not disagree that this is against the rules. But we had a very good reason in doing so. Along with the help of his buddy kulthro, aaron the current president had only become so by killing the president just so he could become the president which is obviously against the rules. Most everyone on the server at the time was issuing for a new president and seeing as their was no admin online, me the doctor and the corleones decided to take down the president to undo his wrong. On the other issue i demoted Shadow because he was not following my orders... a perfectly good reason.
For the KYR Shadows incident, you had JUST become pres, and there was no order. You can see in the pictures. Second of all, i'm not friends with aaronsadler12 at all. And, when you team kill a president, it doesn't make the president lose his job.
-Edit- I have a ban request on aaronsadler12, how am I in any way friends with him?
Kulthro why are you always mad? Settle down. Stop trying to play Admin. and i am a witness if any admins want to know. Also isnt it strange how you killed jpackerfan42 after he stopped shooting at you? he was running and you kept shooting. RDM.
It's not random when he shot at me, and i'm not mad, just trying to get rid of minges sir. Just because you're friends with jpacker doesn't mean i'm trying to be admin =)
(08-02-2013, 08:03 PM)Kulthro Wrote: It's not random when he shot at me, and i'm not mad, just trying to get rid of minges sir. Just because you're friends with jpacker doesn't mean i'm trying to be admin =)

Everyone knows your trying to play admin. and he started shooting cause you shot doctor. he stopped and you knew that but you still shot. And you are acting like a minge
I'm not trying to play admin, if I wanted to be an admin, I wouldn't do stupid shit like I sometimes do, and would do everything in my power not to get banned, and would do nothing against the rules. No, I thought he was going to fight me to the death.
Approved.

As for you, you killed a cop and an agent, self defense or not, it's still teamkilling and you had nothing to lose, you could've made it a better case for yourself by just dying and leaving the scene and get them demoted.