Someone is pist
Here is a message I received after a br on this person was approved

Вы невнимательны, неблагодарны, кусок дерьма, я не могу поверить, что вас в курсе запрета на меня, я уверен, если Megascotty77 делал ничего, чтобы нарушать правила ты позволишь его летать! Остановить заднем сиденье администрированию! Это не твой гребаный работу! То, что я делал, никого не трогаю, по этой причине вы отправил это на меня, потому что был последним вас в курсе не удалось! Ну, просто знаю, что это: держись подальше от меня, когда я вернусь. Ive было достаточно вашего фигня, так что, к черту, прочь!

It translates to

You are inconsiderate, ungrateful piece of shit, I can not believe that you are aware of the ban on me, I'm sure if Megascotty77 do anything to break the rules you let it fly! Stop the back seat of administration! This is not your fucking job! What I did not bothering anyone, for that reason you sent it to me because I was the last one you posted failed! Well, just know this: stay away from me when I get back. Ive had enough of your garbage, so the hell away!

I found the message hilarious.
GG no re! Say good bye to your forum account, messenger!
The following 1 user Likes Teh Time Rider's post:
  • cnr
haha, I dont get him, why did he send it in russian? does he think the whole world speaks russian?
The following 1 user Likes Guy0544's post:
  • Ludo
This is unbelievable, people always send threats like that to me aswell
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
This makes no sense....
It's obviously not a threat but funny, yes.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Huh. Ok..

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
This makes no sence at all, He translated it using Google translator, why?
The following 1 user Likes Prosto's post:
  • Russkie
Yea...Random
well played