Unban Request: O' Danny Boy
Your name: (Steam friends name)
O' Danny Boy
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
Narcotic
Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)
"Raiding with no sufficient reason, telling me to 'shut up' won't help your case."
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) The entire rebel group/president.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

The Rebels were raiding the nexus building to eliminate the Communist president. However, as we got to him, there was already a new President. There was discussion among us, out of which some of us who didn't understand the rules with new presidents. He asked if we "can just kill him".

We remained at his office in discussion, because I was telling other rebels how we can't kill him.

Narcotic arrives, and tells us all that we're breaking the rules, because we have no reason to raid. I try to explain myself what happened, but he continuously interrupts me to ask whether I had weapons, which I did, but was because we were raiding the old president, and by the time we got to the office, there was a new one. We did not do anything to him, while some other rebels questioned it, we didn't. In fact I told some that we couldn't, and asked Narcotic a question about the rule.

He continues to interrupt me, and says I'm breaking the rules. So, I tell him to shut up and listen to me. He continued to interrupt me, while I was trying to justify myself and ask a question. And either way, I just left the office, to get out the nexus. I then find myself banned.

I shouldn't have been banned, I wasn't raiding the new president, he was there, as we got there. The logs will show that. We stayed because I was explaining things to members who didn't know if we could kill him, and because Narcotic arrived. Yes, I told him to "Shut up and listen to me". However, he interrupted me multiple times, just to try and be condescending and ask the same question over and over again, which I was trying to justify myself to.

It's unfair that I should be banned, because an admin chooses to be condenscending, and refuse to listen to me.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40229947&b=13]

You'll know me as either 'Boomer', President Daniel Boyd, or Commander Carbon, of the Planeteers.
From the start, keep in mind that when you're raiding a president, you must immediately depart the location that you're raiding when there is a change of government overhead. You guys were standing in his office directly pointing your weapons on him, I heard a few lines that indicated that you had something going on, and you had demands to the new president or similar to that.

I asked you some questions, of which you replied to, as I told you that you had broken the rules, you told me to shut up and listen to you, that behavior I do not tolerate in any way.
(08-03-2013, 10:08 PM)Narcotic Wrote: From the start, keep in mind that when you're raiding a president, you must immediately depart the location that you're raiding when there is a change of government overhead. You guys were standing in his office directly pointing your weapons on him, I heard a few lines that indicated that you had something going on, and you had demands to the new president or similar to that.

I asked you some questions, of which you replied to, as I told you that you had broken the rules, you told me to shut up and listen to you, that behavior I do not tolerate in any way.

You were repeating yourself, as I tried to tell you what happened. I put my gun away. Those 'lines' were the other members asking what we could do.

I apologise I didn't leave straight away, but there was confusion among the other members, which may have lead to the President being RDM'd either way.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40229947&b=13]

You'll know me as either 'Boomer', President Daniel Boyd, or Commander Carbon, of the Planeteers.
Ban reason changed and length lowered.

Closing.