The v2p-Server
Hello Ladies and Gentlmen

I know there were a lot of threads like these and I dont want to annoy anybody I am just asking for a little bit of help Cheese

Alright here is the situation :
v2p is a hell of a server.... I enjoy the map a lot and I think it offers more roleplay possibilities than the other maps do ( just my personal opinion). Sadly this server is fertile soil for idiots because the lack of admins / mod on the server does encourage them do keep on breaking every single rule within minutes.
Today I spend 5 hours on the v2p server in total and what happened was someone blocked the tunnel entrances with props , spamming props all over the place and massive propblocking. We couldnt even refuel our cars... Later on there were massive random shoot outs, kills, raids etc ... Sure we do ban requests but until they are apprroved it takes a lot of time and the peoples keep on ruining the server.

I got frustrated a lot because I really love the gamemode and map but its nearly impossible to passiveRP. If you join the server you actually have the following options:
1. You go contra-whore somewhere in nowhere
2. You join the goverment to fight the rest of the server
3 You join the rebels / corelones or stay citizen and fight the goverment

If I were staff member I would ask myself the following question:
Do we need v2p at all ? Do we need more Members? How can we change the behavior of the players on v2p ?

I know the Admin-Team is busy and do a lot for our community so I hope you just see this post as information and suggestion.
The following 1 user Likes Rahiro's post:
  • cnr
V2p is chaos and the lack of staff activity on it doesn't help.
Again? I won't even reply with anything else this time.
(08-04-2013, 01:44 AM)Narcotic Wrote: Again? I won't even reply with anything else this time.

I am sorry. I know there are a lot of posts like this but I really wanted to inform you even though you are aware of the situation on v2p.
But I really care about this topic and how else can I get your attention than posting a thread
I want to underline the urgency and necessity of this particular topic.

I know I have no right to say the following but I really think there should be a discussion wether v2p is needed at its current state.
I guess there is nothing to do but deal with it, unless someone steps up to the plate
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]