Vauld
Name: [FL:RP] OmaWolle

Time/Date: 3.7.2013 - 6:24

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:38617432

Name of Administrator: [FL] Vauld

Evidence: Vauld has banned me because "doomforting" on 07/03/2013. I still cant really understand the blacklist, because he didnt even wanted to tell me wich rule i broke. He blacklisted me from props for 1 day and 6 hours. I always builded the defence like that and no admin said something about it. In my opinion the blacklist from props for 1 day and 6 hours is MUCH too long.

I could understand a blacklist from props for 10 hours if i broke a rule. But you cant even RP good without props. So i cant even play SRU or doing an Hotel RP etc. and that for 30 hours. So im acctually not even able to RP for 30 hours. And that on a RP-Server.
(08-03-2013, 04:42 AM)OmaWolle Wrote: Name: [FL:RP] OmaWolle

Time/Date: 3.7.2013 - 6:24

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:38617432

Name of Administrator: [FL] Vauld

Evidence: Vauld has banned me because "doomforting" on 07/03/2013. I still cant really understand the blacklist, because he didnt even wanted to tell me wich rule i broke. He blacklisted me from props for 1 day and 6 hours. I always builded the defence like that and no admin said something about it. In my opinion the blacklist from props for 1 day and 6 hours is MUCH too long.

I could understand a blacklist from props for 10 hours if i broke a rule. But you cant even RP good without props. So i cant even play SRU or doing an Hotel RP etc. and that for 30 hours. So im acctually not even able to RP for 30 hours. And that on a RP-Server.

Well, from what I understand, you made a catwalk around your fort to walk around... Which is Illegal. Some of your "Mates" RDM'd me two times. For no reason. You should read the rules better...
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
"Well, from what I understand, you made a catwalk around your fort to walk around... Which is Illegal."

I have not build a "catwalk". That wasnt me. He didnt even explained it.
I was there, and I reckon he did tell you which base rules you were breaking. There were 2 which he openly stated in the Global OOC, though I can't recall which ones exactly. 2 and 9 I think.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
Im pretty sure, that he didnt. But i can check my console.
(08-03-2013, 04:58 AM)OmaWolle Wrote: Im pretty sure, that he didnt. But i can check my console.

Don't bother, I'm willing to bet that the administrator that deals with this can check the logs for you.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=12393

Read them carefully.
Not an abuse matter. Appeal it if you think it's lacking of valid grounds.