Ban Request On....
BlackDog - LoneWolf - [FL:RP]Falcon - Moist
They have... random tranqed me, randomly hostaged me, they shot me a few times, and try to play as "government".( said they were arresting me but they were citizens ). And I have proof of all of this.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...creenshots
Your job was thief, I'm assuming they were making a citizens arrest (A citizen's arrest is an arrest made by a person who is not acting as a sworn law- enforcement official.) not randomly hostaging you (please don't warn me just adding my knowledge of what went on)
Your kind of leaving out the whole story part of this and what happened.

The front door to your building was unowned so i walked in, i noticed the back door was open and went to walk in, you then move into the way and stated somthing along the lines of "Wait hold on, just let me sell my door first!" at that point I saw your contra, and attempted to detain you while calling in the rest of the FIND officers on at the time and calling in the police to have you arrested.

You then refused to move and obey the command of "Sir, get against the wall and face it"

We tranq you, and tie you so you couldnt attempt anything and for the next 10ish minutes while waiting you stood there in the way blocking access yelling at us, it wasnt until the police arrived that we were able to get you to move out of the way, you were then arrested.

As stated above this is more a citizens arrest than anything, we found you with contra past an unowned door, past a door you owned and according to you, you were in the midst of destroying it.

You owned the door, the contra was still active, and you were insanely hostile to the officers who responded. We had every reason to have you detained and arrested
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(08-03-2013, 04:28 AM)BlackDog Wrote: Your kind of leaving out the whole story part of this and what happened.

The front door to your building was unowned so i walked in, i noticed the back door was open and went to walk in, you then move into the way and stated somthing along the lines of "Wait hold on, just let me sell my door first!" at that point I saw your contra, and attempted to detain you while calling in the rest of the FIND officers on at the time and calling in the police to have you arrested.

You then refused to move and obey the command of "Sir, get against the wall and face it"

We tranq you, and tie you so you couldnt attempt anything and for the next 10ish minutes while waiting you stood there in the way blocking access yelling at us, it wasnt until the police arrived that we were able to get you to move out of the way, you were then arrested.

As stated above this is more a citizens arrest than anything, we found you with contra past an unowned door, past a door you owned and according to you, you were in the midst of destroying it.

You owned the door, the contra was still active, and you were insanely hostile to the officers who responded. We had every reason to have you detained and arrested

I was the officer who helped arrest the man that you guys got, and when i got there, you guys showed me the contraband. they're not a police officer, so they cant actually 'arrest' you, instead, they need to call an officer, which was me.
Denied.