Eleventh Regiment
The Eleventh Regiment was a great help today, and many soldiers fought well during the battle.
I recommend Numb3r, and Pechvarry are given a reward of some kind, perhaps a medal for their work today.
Always faithful.

I would like to commend all units that took part in the Dominance war for their brave efforts and outstanding ability under pressure. Standard protocol for such situations was followed to the letter. May you continue to serve with such distinction throughout your life in service.

~Clarke Roberts, SemperFi.
"Briggs."
Ffs.. I missed it. Stupid homework
The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • 7rozen_7ear_
I will talk to the People in charge of today, The people who have been outlined will be awarded on "Award Day"
Also added war History
We would Like to Welcome Cygnus X1 to our Ranks
Today is Award Day, be sure to be there, we will be giving out promotions and medals to the who deserve them.
What time in gmt+1
I will decide within the next three hours upon the time
This means war.
[Image: 120nsm0.png]
"No better friend, no worse enemy"

The Hidden Alpha may not be an Official Clan, But they have made it clear that they want war. (In as little words as Possible)
The Eleventh Regiment will go along with this, we will end the war with as little or as many casualties upon the Hidden Alpha as we feel.

Remember we have taken down Stronger clans than this. I will give Hidden Alpha 24 hours to close there clan or both Eleventh Regiment and The SemperFi will take up arms and Destroy this pest, I will give the war three days before we come out of it with Victory, with the Combine efforts of both clans I can assure Hidden Alpha and the whole of EvoCity that we will End this war.

When this war comes to its Final stages we will take these Pests and make it clear they know who they are, we will force them to close their clan and Torture them until the beg for Mercy.

Please note this will not be a long war, and will be over before you even know it, we are veterans of the war, we know the taste of the battle and we know how to win the fight with all our men still Alive

For Honor and Justice - Dryblood
The following 1 user Likes dryblood321's post:
  • Penguin
The bitches really ask for it:

[FL:RP] Lawrence: Nah but really, i ain't scared of you sissies
[FL:RP] ๖ۣۜBioWulf: Son of a b....
[FL:RP] Lawrence: Yeah
[FL:RP] Lawrence: Bring it
[FL:RP] Lawrence: Actually all of you *** can bring it