Eleventh Regiment
Sorry for my inactivity the past few days and the next weekend. A big family problem has come up and I won't be home until Monday. My brother uses my PC, so my Steam may be active/online.
Private Small Bear has hereby been placed on probation.
Soldiers on probation mean they are very close to being kicked out, they cannot take part in any clan activities without the Colonels/SemperFi Members permission.
Reason: "Already warned for his behaviour, and has been promoting violent rp in the clan, claiming that the clan raids at least once a day"
These actions have not been permitted by any higherups, and any other soldiers raiding without at least a Captains orders to do so will recieve the same punishment.

-Storm
[Image: 120nsm0.png]
"No better friend, no worse enemy"

Private Small Bear has been placed on Probation, he will be watched carefully by both the Eleventh Regiment and the SemperFi to see if he improves.

Please do not Comment on this unless you are involved or your rank is Captain or Higher
OOC suggestion: can't we do something like gathering all clan related steam names and sending them to all our fellow members?
Thanks for considering ^^
© Nudelholz
If you want to add a member then Ask them over the forums or Pm them in-game, I am not friend finder.
The following 1 user Likes dryblood321's post:
  • Numb3r
Please change my name on the list to "Zzzzap" as I have changed my nickname back.
I need an Admin to edit the Thread and send me everything so I can Re-make
Clan "Thread" Closed as I have had to make a new Forum account
New Clan Thread here:

http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=3696
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]