Please shorten my blacklist- dogysmash
Thumbs Down 
Your name: dogysmash

Your blacklist ID: Entities/props, Physgun

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59563366

Reason: propsmashing/push

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL:M] GeorgeTheBoy

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

I broke the rules, I admit that and accept a blacklist, but I do not think 6 hours i necessary for the minor offense I did. I think my blacklist should be shortened to something around 2-3 hours. NOT 6 hours!
You were smashing props into another player. You know this is against the rules yet you still did it.

You were lucky you only received a blacklist.
(08-02-2013, 09:05 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: You were smashing props into another player. You know this is against the rules yet you still did it.

Sad I understand I broke the rules and I admit that but I thin that having a 6 hour blacklist was a bit seep. I think that is unfair if anything, I understand the blacklist, but not one that long!
(08-02-2013, 11:11 PM)Dogysmash Wrote:
(08-02-2013, 09:05 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: You were smashing props into another player. You know this is against the rules yet you still did it.

Sad I understand I broke the rules and I admit that but I thin that having a 6 hour blacklist was a bit seep. I think that is unfair if anything, I understand the blacklist, but not one that long!

You don't get to judge the punishment. You shouldn't of broke the rules in the first place.
Denied.