unban please.
Your name: frozened
Your ban ID:35116
Banned by: jokhah

Reason: intentional cdm, rape RP

Involved:-

Why we should unban you: its been about week from my ban now and i understood that i did it wrong . yes i did :/ i understand that rape rp is bad and i promise that i wont ever do that again. it was really expensive mistake that i shouldnt do... the cdm was accident and was not done on purpose . please . give me another chance in this awesome community. apologies and hugs - frozened
Lets get this out in the open now. I despise rape, the concept of rape, the act, joking about, or really anything involving it. It is unacceptible, even to most people in prison. IF I EVER SEE THIS ACTIVITY OUT OF YOU AGAIN, YOUR GONE! Do you understand?
(08-02-2013, 08:26 PM)Jokhah Wrote: Lets get this out in the open now. I despise rape, the concept of rape, the act, joking about, or really anything involving it. It is unacceptible, even to most people in prison. IF I EVER SEE THIS ACTIVITY OUT OF YOU AGAIN, YOUR GONE! Do you understand?

Yes i do understand. i will promise that it wont happen Again.
I don't think a week is long enough for what you said, I found it very offensive and absurdly disgusting. But, I am not the one to judge if you are unbanned.
Closed. Reduced time.